Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Arse, just when things were feeling better and i thought the outlaws had decided to leave us alone..................

(17 Posts)
onlyjoking Fri 15-Aug-08 11:54:55

today i got a phonecall from the kids social worker, he has had a complaint made about him from MIL, her complaint is that he didn't return her calls, she is obviously still wanting to make allegations about me and the social worker knows this. MIL spoke to SW at DHs funeral and he told he it wasn't the time or place to talk about things, SW has passed it on to his line manager to deal with, i am once more in the brace position worrying and waiting to see what she claims.
what really pisses me off is that we have tried to get on with rebuilding our lives and have had two really good days, i was expecting today to be somewhat difficult as it is one year since we were told steves cancer was terminal, now we have this on top of the other stuff.

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 15-Aug-08 11:57:28

angry

That woman is the absolute bloody limit OJ

She will try to hound you for all she's worth

I am half joking here, can we take out a contract???

sarah293 Fri 15-Aug-08 12:01:19

Message withdrawn

RnB Fri 15-Aug-08 12:01:24

Message withdrawn

onlyjoking Fri 15-Aug-08 12:04:15

thats just it, i don't think she has decided what allegation she wants to make.......... yet.
we went on holiday, see profile for holiday photos.

sarah293 Fri 15-Aug-08 12:07:11

Message withdrawn

onlyjoking Fri 15-Aug-08 12:13:05

oh it is well documented that she is in deed of unsound mind, which in some ways maybe expected afterall her son has died, but this is so much more than that.

JudgeNutmeg Fri 15-Aug-08 12:31:20

I am so sorry for this lingering, unpredictable unpleasantness. One can only wonder at what makes people so very, very difficult. It's really not fair on you.

CarGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 12:57:38

I really hope it bites her back and they prosecute her for wasting their time or write to her GP/mental health workers. She really is the limit.

sarah293 Fri 15-Aug-08 13:41:16

Message withdrawn

onlyjoking Fri 15-Aug-08 15:39:42

i just want this all to end, we really don't need this on top of everything else, the only reason she is doing this is to cause us pain, she has no interest in the kids and never has had. Steve would be so angry if he knew any of the things she has done.

ChasingSquirrels Fri 15-Aug-08 15:52:39

I have no idea as to the background to this OJ, but it sounds dreadful on top of everything else.
Take care.

sarah293 Fri 15-Aug-08 16:46:59

Message withdrawn

onlyjoking Fri 15-Aug-08 17:22:51

do you know i am thinking about an hitman

injunction. everything is being logged, but i am really really hoping that they don't make it necessary, the social worker is leaving next month so he is hoping to tye up
mil loose ends before he legs it goes.

LilRedWG Sat 16-Aug-08 20:09:43

Ooo - she is an evil old bitch isn't she! I'd love ten minutes in a locked room with her to have a quiet word. angry

triplets Sat 16-Aug-08 22:04:06

What an evil person she is, so hard to believe she is Steves mother, how ,just how could she cause so much more pain, if she doesn`t like you fair enough, but to her grandchildren, her sons children........evil evil evil.........how I wish we could all help <<Triplets makes playdough effigy and finds pins>>

mother3 Mon 18-Aug-08 07:32:40

Monster in law must have too much time on her hands.I have said it before dont let your children near her.She must be in so need of treatment not all the ticket.Ignore her actions .Out of curiosty how old is she.Just an agresive person or got alzimers.Mental heath issue.Dont waste your time thinking of her.Dont usaly swear on this thread but what a ??.I would think u would have had more than enough of her and steves twin and sister.Makes my blood boil how she is behaving.Hope u dont let her get u down even though that would be very understandable.She dont deserve to be on this earth.She will get what she deserves when she meets the devil in hell(perhaps they might get on?).She will run out of people to torment.mil is a total bully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now