Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dressed and need some advice :(

(4 Posts)
jaynel Tue 12-Aug-08 16:55:05

im not sure if im posting in the right place but i really need some advice. For a couple of weeks i have become depressed, my husband and i arnt getting on very well, weve have been arguing over each others children, we have no money and are really struggling, i hate my job so much i dont want to go back, and to top it all i have been talking to someone i used to see when i was younger, he has told me he loves me and wants to see me but we live about 100 miles away from each other but he wont come to me. one minute he will talk to me and the next he wont, i asked him if he meant all the stuff he said cos he keeps going hot and cold on me and he said he did, he just doesnt want me to hurt my family. i dont want to hurt them either but my head is so confused, i cant stop crying, i have a constant headache, all i want to do is sleep and get away from everything.

my friend has asked me to go away with her for a week as a break but i have to work this weekend and next weekend, and she is going saturday. i cant face work i dont want to go so i have been to the doctors and the minute i walked in i cried, and couldnt stop (no surprise there) he told me he will put me in for councilling, which isnt a problem i wnat that but i asked about signing me off but he said i need to sign myself off for 1 week first then he will sign me off, well if i sign myself off i will need a certificate from him next week but i will be away then. i really need to advice i cant cope with life at the moment, my head feels like its going to explode, i really need to get away but dont know what to do

jaynel Tue 12-Aug-08 17:07:51

sorry was ment to say depressed!

NomDePlume Tue 12-Aug-08 17:10:36

fwiw, i don;t think that this other person is going to solve your problems. You can;t run away from depression.

You need to try to sort things out at home first, whether that means counselling or a permanent split or anything inbetween, before you try to make something with this other person. But then you already know that, don't you ?

jaynel Tue 12-Aug-08 17:15:33

i do but dont even know if this other person really wants me, my job is my main problem at the moment, i dont want to run away but i just need a break, im scared of the way im feeling ive never been this depressed before

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now