Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Does your DH/DP paw, grope and try it on with you most nights? but if YOU ever try it on hes compleletly oblivious??

(19 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 10-Aug-08 20:23:21

hmm

This is how the other evening went,

Me ' Im going to bed'

DH (sat on floor pissing about witht his stupid racing car thing) 'yea, nite'

Me- 'you not coming to bed?'

Him 'im not tired'

Me - (bloody seductively might I add) 'me neither'

Him 'oh right you gonna read your book'

me - hmm

humphs off upstairs....

10 mins later I shout DH,

he comes upstairs, im in bed,

Me 'can i have a goodnight kiss'

he pecks me on the cheek

so i snog him, pull him onto me, we have a passionate snog and he get up and says night.

Next morning he is genuinly GUTTED that I was up for it and he didn't notice!! And he goes into a mood because hes wanted some for ages!!!

shock

He then starts talking about 'code words' for if I'm in the mood!!

WTF???

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 10-Aug-08 20:27:29

pmsl,

not quite!

lilacclaire Sun 10-Aug-08 20:29:05

Sounds a bit like my DP.

Thick as poo !

lizinthesticks Sun 10-Aug-08 21:07:06

What's the racing car thing?? Heh - soz, immaterial. Just wondered.

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Sun 10-Aug-08 21:09:05

Sounds familiar smile

Alambil Sun 10-Aug-08 21:10:24

haha what a wally!

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 10-Aug-08 21:20:32

Its this remote control car he bought, that you build and customize. Not a kids one (pah hmm) but one where you connect it all up, costs a lot of money. Hate the thing.)

lizinthesticks Sun 10-Aug-08 21:28:49

Heh heh - sort of sweet. wink

Flamesparrow Sun 10-Aug-08 21:33:07

lol! DH is similar. Not with the pawing the rest of the time, but he is completely oblivious unless I say in Very Clear Words.

Flamesparrow Sun 10-Aug-08 21:34:08

We had one day where I was fuming because he came home early, we had no children for a few hours.... and he spent the time fixing the wireless.

Ok, I wasn't clear about my intention, but the huffing and very very skimpy clothing should have at least made HIM think of it!

olympicsnotfederer Sun 10-Aug-08 21:35:26

Yep, you have to make it VERY VERY CLEAR ie "fuck me big boy".

Hints and expecting him to read your mind (even when you stick your tongue down his throat) just won't cut it.

MrsSnape Sun 10-Aug-08 21:47:28

oh god yes, my ex was like this, sounds exactly the same actually...he also suggested code words which I said was ridiculous.

He then began asking if we could "play" whenever he wanted it hmm I think he was trying to introduce it as a code word but I just found it irritating and it would be guaranteed to turn me right off.

Thank god he's my ex, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it blush

expatinscotland Sun 10-Aug-08 21:49:02

No, because whenever a man did that in the dating stage he was out on his kiester quicker than you could say quick.

I don't like beign pawed or groped.

At.all.

No because if I want it I just say "Fancy a bit" or "Wanna shag." Real romantic I know. grin

Men are simple creatures you have to tell them plain and simple.

toy23 Sun 10-Aug-08 23:03:38

If my wife ever came onto me like that i would know she was in the mood, sounds like youre husband may be set minded in being dominate. Or he just stupid (no offence)

olympicsnotfederer Mon 11-Aug-08 10:08:24

just out of interest toy23

who/what are the other 22 ??

toy23 Mon 11-Aug-08 10:51:28

toy23 was my age when i signed up (now 25).My wife is older than me and regular hear so im her toy.

olympicsnotfederer Mon 11-Aug-08 10:54:02

ahh I see

lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now