Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

So was having sex last night and thought..........

(30 Posts)
sexmad Sun 10-Aug-08 19:03:56

WOW this is a fantastic work out for my abs blush !!

do you ever have thoughts like that - or is it just me who needs to work on the technique?

(SIL is a mnetter, hence the name change!)

escape Sun 10-Aug-08 19:05:06

do it more then - you'll be Paula Radcliffe like in no time at all.

cocolepew Sun 10-Aug-08 19:05:33

Abs?! were you doing sit ups? Or maybe I don't want to know details hmm

sexmad Sun 10-Aug-08 19:06:10

think legs in the air.

ahem. blush

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sun 10-Aug-08 19:06:16

isnt that the only way to tone your abs? sexercise!!

fuzzywuzzy Sun 10-Aug-08 19:06:54

aaages ago when having sex with (then) h, it started to rain and I went 'Oh shit I've forgotten to take the washhing in...' he wasnt best pleased, but hey, he would have been the one getting pissy with me if I'd have left the washing out.....

cocolepew Sun 10-Aug-08 19:06:59

<<thinks really hard>>

sexmad Sun 10-Aug-08 19:08:51

LMAO fuzzy. classic!

also is it really wrong to look under their arm and see what's on the telly? blush

sexmad Sun 10-Aug-08 19:34:57

guess so.

TracksuitLover Sun 10-Aug-08 22:00:33

I once farted during the act blush then couldn't stop laughing. DH didn't mind the farting but said I was putting him off by laughing smile.

Before DH, I was in the middle of it with someone after drinking too much when I suddenly thought I am going to throw up! I went out of the room for a few moments, can't remember if I did throw up, came back in and carried on. He wasn't bothered in the slightest.

I've made myself sound absolutely foul haven't I blush grin. It isn't always like this.

Elasticwoman Sun 10-Aug-08 22:11:02

LOL at Tracksuit.

My ds aged 8 had a whole week of Sex & Relationship Ed towards the end of last term. The other day he said to me "Mummy, when you and Daddy are in bed together ..." "Yes dear" said I. "Does he ever fart?"

Much much more important to an 8 year old than all that highly improbable fertilisation stuff they tried to make him believe ....

DoubleBluff Sun 10-Aug-08 22:12:43

I often find myself thinking.....

God I forgot to dust those cobwebs again!grin

Flamesparrow Sun 10-Aug-08 22:13:40

Ooh yes I have thought that too. An old friend has been in mags about being a prostitute and she says it is how she keeps her figure grin

I fell asleep during sex once. blush Ok, passed out could be a better term for it - had had a lot to drink. i remember the beginning, I remember the end, the middle is missing. DH (then DP) didn't notice hmmangry he was fairly wasted too though

ConstanceWearing Sun 10-Aug-08 22:14:18

Sexmad, wait till you get to the stage where you're reading a book and munching an apple behind their head - and you don't even care if you get caught doing it grin

Wuxiapian Mon 11-Aug-08 14:41:18

LMAO, you guys.

Wuxiapian Mon 11-Aug-08 14:41:18

LMAO, you guys.

sexmad Mon 11-Aug-08 18:58:05

lmao constance! do you really??

farting during sex... hmm i'd never do that! hmm

cupcake78 Tue 12-Aug-08 12:14:53

Oh god this is so normal!!

Regular thoughts of mine are -
Must shave my legs
What shall I do tomorrow
What have I forgotten to put on the shopping list.

Last night it was
"the nights are getting darker alot faster now"

Thats marriage for you grin
Just pleased i'm getting some tbh wink

HaventSleptForAYear Tue 12-Aug-08 13:18:16

Yes this kind of thing happens to me all the time.*

What's really annoying is that it really does ruin it for me - I can't "switch" back again after the "thought".

SO SO frustrating - I need a switch on/switch off button in my head.

Kally Tue 12-Aug-08 13:31:58

My DP once asked me in the middle 'Did you get your passports yet?'.... I just stopped busying and looked at him. He was waiting for an answer! WTF!

flubdub Tue 12-Aug-08 13:41:38

lol Kally! Id be sooooo offended!

I do this all the time. We were watching 'Family Guy' the other night, and I said to dp, 'Iv already seen this one.'
He said 'Have you? I havnt.'
Then I realised, I was watching it while he was we were having sex!! grin

Neeerly3 Tue 12-Aug-08 13:46:55

during a rather lengthy and dare i say it, dull, encounter i feined being hot, made the boring but eager to please partner of the time get up and open a window, when he got back in bed i was asleep........

1wish Tue 12-Aug-08 13:47:00

I've took a nice mug of hot chocolate up to bed before, started the act, and then realised i haven't drunk my chocolate yet and that its probably getting cold!!

I couldn't concentrate after that, i just kept looking at the chocolate and thinking for gods sake dp, whats taking you so long? grin

OsmosisBanana Tue 12-Aug-08 13:52:47

I often ask inappropriate boring questions in an urgent tone

'wait, wait.... did you put the bins out?!'

or

'wait, wait..... what time am I picking SD up tomorrow'

or

'wait, wait.... i need some cash to pay the council tax tomorrow'.

I am a fucking kinky sex goddess. Make no mistake.

JumpingDizzy Tue 12-Aug-08 13:55:28

I was thinking that the other day too. Also if you're on your back raised up, clench abs and arse too, bonus!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now