Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

i just couldn't care less anymore

(3 Posts)
kimskibleue Mon 04-Aug-08 00:23:58

like the title suggests i'm sick and fed up of cleaning up my pig sty home, i'm sick and tired of my husbands crappy comments re how shit i am. how fat i am how i'm no fun anymore, why sex is shit or lack of, severe lack of sex there is. I'm just not into it anymore and haven't been for some time.
I just can't be bothered. feeling this way makes me miserable, I have nothing to say, i would be quite happy living in a remote cave with no one to bother me.
We work together in a business we set up together 4 years ago, this has been our baby, we've seen it grow develop, excel but we're shit, he says black i say white. now i'm pregnant. frigging great.

Any advice?

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 04-Aug-08 08:31:50

Go to the doctor, you sound depressed. xxx

youcannotbeserious Mon 04-Aug-08 08:35:52

Well, there was obviously a little sex! wink

Seriously, the fact that you can make a go of the business together means you can work well together - Maybe you need a little 'me' time, away from the grind of DH, kids, house...

it sounds like you feel you've lost yourself in the daily business of looking after everyone else....... What would YOU like to do?

IMHO, I wouldn't go to the docs... ADs may make you lose yourself even more... At first, figure out what you want and then look at ways of getting there....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now