Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How is your vagina? I mean, is your sex life as good after pushing some kids into the world?

(18 Posts)
veritas Sun 03-Aug-08 22:19:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkTulips Sun 03-Aug-08 22:23:21

better, was awkwardly tight before.

can do lots of fun positions now wink

did you have tearing, because lack of sensation sounds more like nerve damage than anything to do with stretchiness tbh.

theexmrsfederer Sun 03-Aug-08 22:23:45

how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

veritas Sun 03-Aug-08 22:25:19

veritas Sun 03-Aug-08 22:25:50

gigglewitch Sun 03-Aug-08 22:25:56

mine's fine thankyou...
also had 3dc, some things are far more fun these days, as like PT it felt too tight before wink and now errr it appears that some buttons are now easier to push if you get my drift

ButterflyMcQueen Sun 03-Aug-08 22:25:58

veritas - i laughed at first at the op but actually sad

i gave birth nearly 3 weeks ago to 6th child and sex is still great ...i dont think what you describe sounds good

is your pelvic floor ok?

zippitippitoes Sun 03-Aug-08 22:26:26

well it is an awfully long time since i had children but my sex life is actually better than ever

so having kids isnt necessarily detrimental and neither is getting older

TracksuitLover Sun 03-Aug-08 22:26:54

Definitely a bit looser although DH says he hasn't noticed a difference. We stopped using condoms and I find it more satisfying now.

theexmrsfederer Sun 03-Aug-08 22:26:56

hang on a couple of years veritas

when you hit 35 it will all come back to you wink

veritas Sun 03-Aug-08 22:27:35

theexmrsfederer Sun 03-Aug-08 22:28:25

I enjoy sex more now than I did 20 years ago

2 kids later

But then my youngest is 8 so things are pretty much healed and sorted by now

allgonebellyup Sun 03-Aug-08 22:29:26

dont know

havent had sex for 2 years

angryange Mon 04-Aug-08 00:35:03

I had 4th child 4 weeks ago and haven't had a shag yet and i'm really nervous about it. Hopefully everything will be ok. I bought these funny pelvic floor exercisers from Boots but i haven't had time to exercise with them! Anyway my man thinks it's christmas every week as he lies back and gets blown away! ha ha! I'm after a designer vagina on the NHS what t are the chances of that?!!

solidgoldbrass Mon 04-Aug-08 00:39:02

Have you had a word with your GP or a well-woman clinic? There might be things they could do to help you, and it's not too trivial or silly to ask about if it's bothereing you.

theexmrsfederer Mon 04-Aug-08 00:39:24

Ange, slow down.

Leave the shag until at least 6 weeks after the birth of your baby.

solo Mon 04-Aug-08 00:43:04

I've had it once in 2 years!

lou33 Mon 04-Aug-08 00:57:01

no physical difference for me

am 41, 4 kids, 3rd degree tear with my first

i prefer sex now though, i think being sterilised left me feeling quite liberated, though of course i still use condoms to prevent sti's

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now