Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Should I be worried?

(28 Posts)
tellmedad Fri 01-Aug-08 15:59:16

Well ok where do I start....I'm in my thirties DW is in her forties and my best mate is in his twenties.

He fancies DW and is always making sexual remarks about her quite openly to me and her. although we have a laugh and joke about it I know that if given the chance he would iykwim!!

Now he does has a larger then average, manhood to say the least (mens showers and all that, before anyone asks!!) and have told DW this which she does like but only in jest...I think

Has anyone had the same thing and what do you think about it all?

Boco Fri 01-Aug-08 16:03:16

So, you're worried that because your friend has a large penis your wife might be unfaithful?

Really?

Do you trust her? Is she able to control herself usually? Even when confronted with a larger than average shlong?

I don't suppose the friend's banter is of any importance, the only thing to consider is your relationship and whether it's solid.

RuffleTheAnimal Fri 01-Aug-08 16:06:22

id be worried about a relationship where worries like this occured to me tbh (iyswim)

and id tell freind to f off and stop saying that shit now coz it was funny at first (haha) but its just irritating now.

tellmedad Fri 01-Aug-08 16:08:04

I do trust her but she does get excited when confronted with this larger then average shlong blush

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Fri 01-Aug-08 16:09:26

Hahahaha seriously? Does DW have a friend with huge tits? Does that make you want to cheat on her?

Are you seriously asking whether the fact that your mate has a big cock means that DW will have sex with him? If so, I pity your poor DW.

This is your mate's problem. He's being inappropriate and if it bothers you, tell him. Don't suspect your poor DW of being about to cheat on you because of the size of someone's knob.

FWIW women do not all go crazy for a huge knob. Anyone who has ever experienced cystitis will appreciate the value of an average sized man!

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Fri 01-Aug-08 16:10:20

confronted? Does he show her his knob regularly?

This sounds like a wind up. Either that or your DW and mate are probably having a harmless flirt that bothers you, so tell them to stop it!

RubySlippers Fri 01-Aug-08 16:11:21

i think you all sound as though you are about 14 ...

tellmedad Fri 01-Aug-08 16:13:40

hmm do we RS? sory about that

lulumama Fri 01-Aug-08 16:14:49

what do you mean when she is confronted with his shlong.. does he whip it out at every opportunity? hmm the fact you hvae posted this in several areas of the board and this is your first post, makes me think hmm

RubySlippers Fri 01-Aug-08 16:16:21

hmm right back at you

VersdeSociete Fri 01-Aug-08 16:17:40

I think you will forget all about this tellmedad when school starts again.

MamaGLovesMe Fri 01-Aug-08 16:18:42

hmm

tellmedad Fri 01-Aug-08 16:19:03

I know what you mean lulumama, i should have posted it on just here really and DW thought it was a good idea to get some feedback on here.

so a strange first post I know but a relevant one for me and DW sorry about that folks sad

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Fri 01-Aug-08 16:22:52

DW thought it was a good idea to get feedback on whether she will cheat on you?
You make noooo sense.

Boco Fri 01-Aug-08 16:24:25

But, that doesn't make sense - DW wants feedback? Surely the question is whether she's so impressed by the big willy that she cheats - and surely she doesn't need feedback from us as to how likely that is? All she needs is to discuss it with you.

lulumama Fri 01-Aug-08 16:24:34

i don;t understand what feedback you and she want

so i shall take my leave of this thread

RubySlippers Fri 01-Aug-08 16:25:43

if you want serious relationship advice then post in relationships and cut the crap about "shlongs"

agree with Kat - your wife, who you think will cheat on you, suggested you post about this to guage opinion

dittany Fri 01-Aug-08 16:26:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

VersdeSociete Fri 01-Aug-08 16:33:07

I know what you need: www.clubpenguin.com/ You can waddle around and make new friends...

RuffleTheAnimal Fri 01-Aug-08 16:41:20

blimey, is this how you want to spend your time? cant you go out and do something active/healthy/interesting???

bizarro.

plenty of time to play with the big girls when you grow up, dear. run along now and go play with your lego now, k?

smile

ihatebikerides Fri 01-Aug-08 17:18:33

Troll, troll, troll.

jimjamshaslefttheyurt Fri 01-Aug-08 17:26:35

trip trap. A pervy one (or more likely over-excited teenage one).

girlnextdoor Fri 01-Aug-08 20:33:11

Your DW thought it a good idea to get feedback? are you kidding?

what did she say precisely? something like "I get so excited at the thought of your friend's massive todger, that I think you should ask on MNs whether I might let him use it"?

Come on...we aren't that daft.

Anniegetyourgun Sat 02-Aug-08 10:27:03

If not a troll, it's probable the poor woman got sick of the OP agonising over the perceived attractiveness of his friend and saying "look, if you think I'm so bloody likely to cheat, go ask Mumsnet and see what some real people think". Jealousy is not mature and it's not attractive. It may make a woman in her 40s feel good to know that two younger men both fancy her, but it is more likely to make her feel like total crap if she's repeatedly accused of unfaithfulness. I've been there with XP - please note the X.

Anniegetyourgun Sat 02-Aug-08 10:27:50

XH I should say. He never learned in 24 years that I wasn't the kind of woman to put it about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now