Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How can I get him to talk to me?

(8 Posts)
WibbleWobbleWibbleWobble Mon 28-Jul-08 20:44:38

Hello, regular, namechanger.

I am reaching the end of my tether with dh. He won't talk to me. He will witter on for hours (yawn) about what he did at work today but when it comes to anything important he clams up.

I need to talk to him about so much. I am lonely and miserable. I want to TTC but a) do I want another child with this man and b) he won't discuss it.

What to do?

I tried to talk to him last night and once again he switched off. Started pointedly watching the telly.

He isn't interested in how I feel or what I think I reckon.

Is this the beginning of the end?

WibbleWobbleWibbleWobble Mon 28-Jul-08 20:51:57

Bump

I really need some help here MN

WibbleWobbleWibbleWobble Mon 28-Jul-08 20:58:09

Please ?

girlnextdoor Mon 28-Jul-08 20:59:20

see above post smile

DorrisMcWhirter Mon 28-Jul-08 21:00:16

What would he do if you tried to talk to him whilst out, for say, a meal? He wouldn't be able to do the telly thing there.

AnotherFineMess Mon 28-Jul-08 21:02:06

Hi again, just to let you know on this thread too that there are 2 of these threads showing on active convos, so check both for replies?

WibbleWobbleWibbleWobble Mon 28-Jul-08 21:03:43

Oh dear there are two threads blush

[]http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/7/576085?msgid=11762033#11762033 other one here]]

Sorryh

WibbleWobbleWibbleWobble Mon 28-Jul-08 21:04:09

whoops

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now