Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Talk to be about fascinators pls.

(9 Posts)
smurfgirl Mon 28-Jul-08 20:10:39

Going to BIL's wedding on Saturday, have got an outfit - black and cream dress, black shrug, black courts. V.nice.

Am umming about a fascinator, I have long dark straight hair I will be wearing down. Will I look like a knob, DP is best man so I figure I can go v.dressy.

What do I do with it during the day, does it stay in in the church/during meal or is it like a hat that I take off as and when.

smurfgirl Mon 28-Jul-08 20:11:39

Ooops shall repost on style and beauty where it was supposed to be blush

NotQuiteCockney Mon 28-Jul-08 22:56:04

This thread is making me convinced (again) that fascinators are surely some sort of complicated sex toy ...

themoon66 Mon 28-Jul-08 22:57:28

LOL at fasciators on relationship thread. If I ever wore one I'm damn sure DH would make it a relatonship issue grin

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 28-Jul-08 22:58:32

Heh heh heh

Sobernow Mon 28-Jul-08 23:00:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Sobernow Mon 28-Jul-08 23:02:47

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Mon 28-Jul-08 23:05:32

bran Mon 28-Jul-08 23:12:18

Well I suppose they could be a sex toy if you wore one jauntily attached to your pubic hair. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now