Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Aaaarrrggggghhhh

(2 Posts)
ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Sat 26-Jul-08 10:43:02

I'm really upset and annoyed. My DH has gone to work and taken my dad with him. Dad has gone off for a walk and DH forgot to withdraw cash from the bank to pay for the pitch (he's a trader, he was only £10 short)
He doesn't want to leave the stall to get cash or wait til Dad gets back in case the woman comes along.
He called me while I was in the bath and I called him back. He basically demanded I bring him the cash (30 minutes drive for me) and when I got annoyed because of his tone he hung up on me. I called him back because I then didn't understand whether he was asking me to put money in his account or bring him cash and he hung up on me again, so I sent a shitty text and went to get dressed.
Called again 20 mins later to see if Dad was back, and he starts explaining why he needs the cash etc. I explain that I know that, the point is the way he talks to me (assuming I will drop everything and do it, taking out his annoyance on me) and he starts going on about how it's the morning and I'm getting on his nerves!
This 'morning' thing is a big problem. He's terrible in the morning takes ages to wake up, is really antisocial and grumpy for ages. This is only because he has always been allowed to be like this - basically spoilt and never had to work that early. He can't listen to any criticism, and takes out his grump on me regularly, he'd never talk to me like that normally but thinks that because 'it's the morning' he has an excuse! Ok rant over, just had to get it off my chest.

shhhh Sat 26-Jul-08 17:01:23

hopen your day got better smile. MEN !

Not always the most practical of thinkers...hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now