Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

AARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(9 Posts)
FoghornLeghorn Wed 23-Jul-08 10:13:52

DH is being such a complete and utter wanker I just want to scream angry angry angry !!!!!!!
I've just hammered the receiver of the telephone down so many times, I'll be amazed if it still works blush

Alambil Wed 23-Jul-08 10:53:04

oooer what's he done?

scorpio1 Wed 23-Jul-08 10:54:06

goodness me

are you ok?

FoghornLeghorn Wed 23-Jul-08 11:02:42

I'm not even angry now .... I'm so sad I'm just sobbing like an idiot.
I'm so unhappy, everything just feels like it crumbling around me. DH & I need to talk but I just don't even know what to say to him

littlewoman Wed 23-Jul-08 11:24:00

Do you know the reason behind his behaviour?

Sorry you are feeling so bad.

MamaG Wed 23-Jul-08 11:25:35

Oh FL

Sorry you're so cross and upset

HappyWoman Wed 23-Jul-08 15:54:36

try and write it all down - even if he never reads it, it will help you sort your feeling out.

Hope you are ok

Kally Wed 23-Jul-08 16:15:35

I have a beautiful boyfriend that I see once a week.. (if we're lucky) (different town, both working, both have a young child each to care for)... we were discussing seriously living together. You know, combining our resources and so forth.
I divorced 5 years ago from a guy I was married to for 26 years... he was a nightmare and I never thought I'd get out of it. I remember doing what you just did, the rage, the frustration, the tears...cutting telephone wires, crawling around the floor at night to hear who he was whispering to, phone calls all over to see why he hadn't got home yet etc etc...
DO I want that all again? Would it be like that again.
Ok it may not be like that but I couldn't bear to have that torture back again even once. I am marred for life it seems...
It hurts so bad, I know, but best thing to do is get out, its a beautiful day, sun shining, don't waste your energies on being miserable. Go out in the sun... and don't worry about the phone, its just a phone.

FoghornLeghorn Thu 24-Jul-08 07:38:43

Sorry guys, had a bit of a meltdown yesterday blush
Feeling much better today though so here's hoping for a better day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now