Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How do I approach this?

(4 Posts)
MaryScotts Sun 20-Jul-08 09:28:31

I went to a family get together yesterday and we'd all had a few drinks then my cousin said something about DH wearing tight trousers and everyone burst out laughing. I just laughed it off but I've heard people say stuff about it before. I know he's entitled to wear what he wants but I don't want him to be a laughing stock either (and from a selfish point of view, I find it a bit embarrassing that people have noticed and laugh about it).

How do I approach this without hurting his feelings?

FabioUnblogged Sun 20-Jul-08 09:33:51

How tight are his trousers? Does he not realise?

MaryScotts Sun 20-Jul-08 09:45:00

I think he does realise, they're tight around his crotch and I'm sure he does it on purpose. He's mentioned before that he's seen people (women I suppose) looking. It just looks wierd though.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Sun 20-Jul-08 11:02:56

Hmmm. He obviously likes wearing tight trousers, so it's up to him if he doesn't realise they look silly. You can either say 'honey, your trousers are a bit tight, they look a bit odd', buy him some new ones, or keep quiet. My DH sometimes wears slightly odd clothes but we see it as part of his charm. Then again he's not parading his cock and balls like some 70s crooner.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now