Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Lighthearted - ideas for fun night with DH?

(9 Posts)
BitOfFun Sat 19-Jul-08 17:05:18

(Name changed!)I am having a child-free Saturday night in with DH tonight wink and would like some new ideas for some saucy fun! I don't mind dressing up (to a point - Claudia Schiffer I aint!), and should be tipsy enough after a bottle of wine and a movie to try some hints or suggestions anyone here might have that I haven't thought of yet. What are people's ideas here for some fun games/fantasies to try that have workrd for them? I am hoping to check back here once the wine has been opened and show him what MNers suggest to kick off some naughtiness, so please help me out! Here's hoping...!

lunavix Sat 19-Jul-08 17:06:36

Those dice you can get from Ann summers which ones says what you do and one says what body part?

scorpio1 Sat 19-Jul-08 17:09:31

squirty cream grin

water fight (so much fun lol)

do you have any joint fantasies? act them out during sex?

BitOfFun Sat 19-Jul-08 17:16:59

Yep, that kind of thing sounds good, thanks! Anyone tried the board game Monogamy?

scorpio1 Sat 19-Jul-08 17:17:41

ooh no that sounds fun....link?

lunavix Sat 19-Jul-08 17:18:26

does sound good
me and x-h used to play drinking chess a lot lol

lunavix Sat 19-Jul-08 17:18:46

or was it strip chess?

may have been strip drinking chess blush

BitOfFun Sat 19-Jul-08 17:30:16

Good idea - I am crap at chess grin

Scorpio, the link is here wink

BalloonSlayer Sat 19-Jul-08 19:40:06

Um... strip tease? If you're feeling brave.

Or what about: "I'm not feeling all that confident about my body these days. I am not sure if my sexy underwear does me any favours. What about if I do you a sort of fashion show and you tell me which items suit me?" My DH loved that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now