Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I over-reacting with DH?

(3 Posts)
Betrayed07 Fri 18-Jul-08 16:26:41

We were in town earlier buying school clothes for DS and we were in a uniform shop and the woman showed us some trousers that were new in and DH said "they look a bit camp, have you got anything else in?". The woman said "I beg your pardon? what do you mean?" and so he looked at me as if I should agree with him and explain! I was so embarrassed. He then went on to ask "do you have anything less, you know..."

Anyway to cut a long story short we got outside and I asked him what on earth he was on about and he said the trousers were camp because they were quite tight fitting. I told him he embarrassed me and he says I'm over-reacting. Am I?

Alambil Fri 18-Jul-08 16:37:37

Depends - if you just told him he was being daft and embarassing, then you're not over-reacting; he's being weird.

If you went off the deep end, had an argument and all sorts; that may be a bit OTT

girlnextdoor Fri 18-Jul-08 16:44:22

no- he's a bit odd, with ideas like that about school trousers, and saying it out aloud, but it doesn't seem an issue worth getting worked up about either way, tbh. Must be more important stuff to discuss?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now