Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just told DP we need space!

(10 Posts)
TheMuppetMuggle Tue 15-Jul-08 14:09:14

Things came to a head today so i told him, i can't go on like this we need space, he's at his mums now.
I know i can survive being single as done it for through pregnancy and first 2.5yrs of my daughter life before meeting P.
Just feels weird now, although glad done it, just to see if he loves me the way he says he does or he'd rather be single for rest of his life.

littlemiss29 Tue 15-Jul-08 14:13:18

Sorry to hear this TMM. I hope you're ok and continue to stay strong for your daughter.

I know it feels weird and that you're gald you've done this. But what if he would rather be single?

Tortington Tue 15-Jul-08 14:13:59

just to see if he loves you?

Mutt Tue 15-Jul-08 14:15:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheMuppetMuggle Tue 15-Jul-08 14:20:09

didn't come out way i meant custardo & mutt, check out my link www.mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=7&threadid=558840#11416343and you'll get the history of our relationship

lazarou Tue 15-Jul-08 14:22:52

Sounds like you're better off without him

TheMuppetMuggle Tue 15-Jul-08 14:23:53

Littlemiss, if he wants to be single he will be for life if he carrys on way he is, but i'd rather know now than yrs down the line. and i can deal with being single the hard part is that i do love him, so just getting used to life without him.

Mutt Tue 15-Jul-08 14:25:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlemiss29 Tue 15-Jul-08 14:32:53

Have read your thread. This is the reason why my Ex Hubby is now single!! It's quite obvious that he is not interested in commiting to the relationship. But like you said, better to do it now than 'wait' to see if he'll change. If he really wanted to be with you then he's make the change now. He is a lot like my ex - a complete twat!

TheMuppetMuggle Tue 15-Jul-08 14:37:00

Thanks ladies
I'm glad i have MN support and P best friend for support!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now