Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

If things weren't bad enough already, now my ds's headmaster has called me at work

(4 Posts)
kkgirl Thu 27-Jan-05 16:35:05

DH and I had a major ruck last night, he got frustrated with ds and swore. I then when mental at him and spent the night on a pull out bed in ds's room. He spent the night on the sofa, so our comfy bed was empty until 4.30 when I got in it. He left for work early, we didn't speak, and I am pretty fed up with our lives.
Then after lunch I get a phone call from ds's school, deputy headmaster who says ds has been involved in an incident at lunchtime and has kicked another boy in the groin.

Everything is such a mess, and I'm sure he did it because he was upset last night, and this morning when he asked me if Dad and I were friends.

SkiBunnyFlummy Thu 27-Jan-05 16:37:07

My friend and her DP send each other evil text messages. They are always fighting so instead of upsetting their two kids they sit there punching away at their mobiles with fierce looks on their faces.

kkgirl Thu 27-Jan-05 16:39:32

God

Perhaps thats a way of relieving the stress!!!!

vict17 Thu 27-Jan-05 16:44:47

only if the text messages are for free though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now