Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Talk about absence makes the heart grow fonder....

(7 Posts)
dinny Mon 24-Jan-05 21:52:18

DH went skiing for a week - left Sunday morning. I miss him soooooo much already. Will never ever nag him/be irritated by him again. Been getting quite emotional whenever glance at his photo Must print this out for him to laugh at (not really)

SPARKLER1 Mon 24-Jan-05 21:54:17

awwwww. Where's he gone? Is he going to be back for your birthday tomorrow? If not, hope he's gonna bring you back an extra special birthday pressie.

JanH Mon 24-Jan-05 21:54:18

Will never nag him again???

I don't think so...nice thought though!

dinny Mon 24-Jan-05 22:26:59

actually, have just been nagging my mum instead of dh - and she's got flu. I wa slooking forward to him going away as well - me and ds could have the whole bed to ourselves. even ds been twitchy since he left????!!!

he is in French Alps - lucky sod

Dior Tue 25-Jan-05 19:42:20

Message withdrawn

hippi Wed 26-Jan-05 12:21:03

I gotdh back week before before xmas but he was in the Isle of man for 6 weeks. Not alot of fun!

munnzieb Fri 28-Jan-05 17:55:55

mines away as well, I like the independance and freedom, and the fact thre house can be a tip, the dinner down't have to be ready at 6 and I can go out for girlie nights without someone ringin me saying are you coming home tonight! (he only did that once when I said I was going out for a quick cuppa and ended up being over 2 hours, and he'd had a bad day)

Has he been ringin you at all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now