Advice pls

(6 Posts)
Bettyloop Sun 22-Nov-20 12:03:33

So my now ex we both have a son from a previous relstionship and have one together hes a baby. I had a bad pregnancy was in and out of hospital whilst this was going on he was speaking with several women behind my back. Any way fast forward few months later hes gotten really lazy refuses to work cook clean barley helps with kids. Won't give his 4 year old son a good routine so on school night his son will be up at 1am at times and he says I'm being unreasonable buy making him go bed. He told all his friends I hate his child. He's posting awful things about me online. Shouts and calls me and my son names threatened to kick my door in and tells me hes going to see other women so i left him for obvious reasons. Told him he can have contact with his son thats not a problem. But hes telling every one I cheated on him and he's saying i ruien his life and I'm messing up my kids life said i let a few words get in the way of a family But hes just getting worse and worse over time any advice on how to deal with some one like this ?

OP’s posts: |
AnneLovesGilbert Sun 22-Nov-20 12:06:08

The only advice is to leave him. Is there anything practical stopping you? He sounds awful. And I wouldn’t bank on him bothering too much with the baby as he can’t be be arsed parenting his 4 year old.

AnneLovesGilbert Sun 22-Nov-20 12:07:08

So sorry, you’ve already left him blush

If he does show up to kick your door in then call the police.

CodenameVillanelle Sun 22-Nov-20 12:08:09

Ignore and block. Anyone who cares about you won't believe him and anyone who believes him doesn't matter.

pog100 Sun 22-Nov-20 12:14:30

Don't give him attention. He is a pathetic child trying to get attention from you. Ignore, block, get on with the rest of your life. Those that believe him, if any, are those you shouldn't want to have anything to do with.

youvegottenminuteslynn Sun 22-Nov-20 13:05:06

Threatens to kick your door in = call the police.

Harassing you online (by posting about you regularly in an aggressive way) = call the police.

Start doing this because it will show there is a pattern if it doesn't stop / escalates and also shows him you're taking it seriously.

He sounds absolutely fucking vile.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in