Talk

Advanced search

Don’t know what to think??

(5 Posts)
Louise0840 Sat 26-Sep-20 18:43:08

Hi everyone, guess I’m just looking for some input. Have been with my SO for 2 years, we have a 5 month old baby. I recently discovered he had been regularly searching a woman on Facebook who he used to work with 4 years ago. He said he searched her every few weeks as her pictures made him feel better about how crap his past was with his ex wife! Obviously I questioned why me and baby weren’t enough of a distraction. He’s adamant nothing happened with them so I find it very strange that he would have such an interest in her. I’m not really sure what to think anymore as he was also spending money on cam sites when baby was 6 weeks old!

OP’s posts: |
newnameforthis123 Sat 26-Sep-20 20:44:19

I’m not really sure what to think anymore as he was also spending money on cam sites when baby was 6 weeks old!

Well he's a complete twat then isn't he? Ugh poor you. He doesn't exactly sound committed or kind, I would be rethinking the relationship in general rather than focusing too much on the specifics of this situation with him searching for her. Which is weird and to be honest a bit creepy.

user1481840227 Sat 26-Sep-20 20:46:28

Why would her pictures make him feel better about how crap his past was with his ex wife?

FrolickingLemon Sat 26-Sep-20 20:47:36

Erm, I think you know the answer.
He is a cunt.

Flirtydove Sat 26-Sep-20 21:23:36

FrolickingLemon

Erm, I think you know the answer.
He is a cunt.

This.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in