Talk

Advanced search

Partner keeps touching his own nipples

(156 Posts)
sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:06:58

Recently slept with new partner for the first time and he has this habit of keep flicking and pinching his nipples to turn himself on. Literally every time his hands weren't on me I could see him doing this to his nipples & it was a bit of a turn off. I've never had a man do this before, especially to themselves so much during sex. Would this put you off and how do I bring up this subject to him? Is it a bit worrying that he needs to do this so much to turn himself on?

OP’s posts: |
Itsrainingnotmen Tue 08-Sep-20 00:08:50

Buy him some nipple clamps?

sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:09:28

Nipple clamps....yuk....That would turn me off even more!

Shaniac Tue 08-Sep-20 00:10:37

confused

QueenOfPain Tue 08-Sep-20 00:11:33

I think you’re being a bit unreasonable. But maybe you’re just not sexually compatible. I think if properly in the throws of lust and the moment a bloke doing something to turn himself on would turn you on even more, not make you feel like this.

sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:14:03

I don't mean to be harsh but it was literally all the time and I'm just not used to keep looking at a man during foreplay and sex and he's tweaking his own nipples

SoulofanAggron Tue 08-Sep-20 00:15:06

I will play with a male partner's nipples if they like it, as it can be an erogenous zone for them, too.

But I agree, if a bloke was constantly flicking his own it'd be a turn-off.

Does he seem to get a useable erection etc? In which case I wouldn't see it as a sign that he's struggling to stay/be turned on, just as a weird and unerotic habit he has.

how do I bring up this subject to him?

I would just tell him, as I think if he carries on like it you're going to go off him completely. So, you don't have anything to lose.

sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:17:44

Absolutely don't mind licking and caressing the mama nipples a bit as part of gore play but he was doing on himself the whole time, either with one hand or both.

sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:18:02

*mans! Not mamas🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

EDSGFC Tue 08-Sep-20 00:20:35

I'm not really seeing the problem. Why can't he touch his own body?

sharonJJ55 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:22:42

It was just a bit much and I found it unusual to constantly have to tweak his own nipples. It was literally all the time, during foreplay & sex

SoulofanAggron Tue 08-Sep-20 00:42:41

I can completely see your point OP. I couldn't live with that. grin

Regularsizedrudy Tue 08-Sep-20 00:42:41

I think that’s hot. He was probably doing it so much hoping you would take the hint...

SoulofanAggron Tue 08-Sep-20 00:49:32

It's like something my ex would do in his alter ego of Samantha. smile I'm bi so I didn't mind her, but even then, he wouldn't make a habit of it, it was just a couple of times, and in character. smile

Of course men are welcome to do what they want to to their erogenous zones, but we can't help what we don't find appealing in a man.

Thisisnotnormal69 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:51:33

Ugh no not for me

SoulofanAggron Tue 08-Sep-20 00:52:25

literally all the time

@sharonJJ55 Just spotted this bit. OMG no, I couldn't see this person again. Maybe if they were, like, really fit, I'd tell them how I felt about it and give them another go. Otherwise I'd just text and say I didn't think we were compatible.

Cordial11 Tue 08-Sep-20 00:56:19

That would be a nope for me, sounds distracting grin

DeliciouslyFemale Tue 08-Sep-20 01:05:39

I’m just glad you corrected your spellcheck. I was really creeped out by mama’s nipples. 🤣

KimMarie34 Tue 08-Sep-20 01:16:53

Yeah, I couldn't deal with this.

Aquamarine1029 Tue 08-Sep-20 01:24:06

Major turn off.

im5050 Tue 08-Sep-20 01:25:38

My husband has really sensitive nipple
It’s brilliant because when I want him to cum I just have to bite or squeeze them a bit and that’s it
So when I’m getting tired ..... 😂I know what to do

Notapheasantplucker Tue 08-Sep-20 01:36:15

I'd find that a massive turn off

jessstan2 Tue 08-Sep-20 01:53:50

I've never in my life come across that (no pun intended), and would find it a turn off. It's bizarre.

Get rid.

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 08-Sep-20 02:00:07

Wouldnt bother me in the slightest, and I cannot honestly fathom the hatred here!

Men are turned on by women touching themselves, I dont get why so many women feel the exact opposite by men doing the same thing! Would be you be ok with him telling you that he was turned off by you stimulating your clitoris during sex? Serious question.

BoomBoomsCousin Tue 08-Sep-20 02:05:55

I find an over emphasis on any one thing a bit off putting. Makes me think they aren’t actually interested in the rest of it. But your reaction to the nipple clamps suggestion makes me think it may be a bit more about a man touching his own nipples that is the issue for you OP. And that’s your prerogative, of course, I don’t think people should be coerced into sexual liaisons that make them uncomfortable what ever the reason for their discomfort, but it does seem like a narrow view of what people “should” do in bed.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in