Talk

Advanced search

I feel so unlovable

(2 Posts)
Sososad1 Sun 06-Sep-20 20:30:43

I want to settle down . But I cannot find anyone who wants to be in a relationship with me . I’ve only had 1,2nd and 3rd dates in 5 years ! It seems that I meet men and they think I’m attractive ish then after the date poof they are gone .
I have had a few relationships but that seems so far away . I’ve not ever had a good , healthy relationship .
I put myself out there by asking a guy I liked out and he rejected me after 1 date and made it very clear he never wanted to see me again . He also kept mentioning how pretty other women are ! I feel like a fool for trying . I can’t keep re playing the rejection in my head , wondering why I was not good enough .
I just feel so ugly and awful inside . Nothing particular happens on the dates stands out as bad . About half the men I am not attracted to myself .
Any words of wisdom ?

OP’s posts: |
Bluntness100 Sun 06-Sep-20 20:33:26

Well ok, what happens on the dates, how do you behave, what do you discuss etc?

Clearly you’re attractive as you attract men, but something is going wrong that they don’t wish to continue.

Do you talk about wanting to settle down etc right away? Maybe come on a bit heavy? Talk about being in a relationship immediately?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in