Talk

Advanced search

Weird sexual desires

(9 Posts)
Unknown546 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:16:30

Where to start.....
I have caught my partner on dating sites several times.... he had now confessed to having a dating site of me... where he puts pictures of me on there when I have seen the account he took the pictures off & deleted all messages. Is he pretending to be me online? I’m so confused- I think I’m in shock
He is also obsessed with massages... is this something sexual?? I’m very naive to these things. I know he has been on a swingers site before & I recently seen messages where he had messaged prostitutes. My head is going to explode.

When I came home to talk about it- he made it all about sex that I’m not fulfilling his needs

OP’s posts: |
Unknown546 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:17:50

Sorry he admitted to having a dating profile of me...
because I found a txt of plenty of fish with a code
He said the account was of me and he’s not cheating on me

Aquamarine1029 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:19:08

Why in the fuck are you still with this freak? Are you mad?

Iooselipssinkships Mon 31-Aug-20 18:19:58

My ex posed as me on dating websites - to get men to talk to him. He was very abusive sexually, emotionally and physically. I suspected he was gay and blamed all women for this.

Get rid OP.

Unknown546 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:22:10

In what ways was he sexually abusive?

Is this what this is because I would happily got to the police but I have no proof

Unknown546 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:23:16

@Aquamarine1029 do you think that that’s helpful?? I’ve been trying to get out for the past two years it’s a very abusive relationship

Aquamarine1029 Mon 31-Aug-20 18:24:07

Don't try to get out, do it.

anotherdisaster Mon 31-Aug-20 18:38:15

OP does it really matter why he did this? If you say you've been trying to leave him for 2 years then you already know he's no good.
The only responses you will get on here are encouraging you to leave him and you already know this is what you need to do. I know it may not be easy.
Surely this is just yet another reason to get rid of him?

SoulofanAggron Mon 31-Aug-20 18:42:58

Ugh! Absolute bin. Well, he's so vile, send him to where they process sewage.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in