Talk

Advanced search

Aibu

(7 Posts)
Melabells Wed 22-Jul-20 19:00:02

But if history my husband and I have been together 11 years we have a 6 DS 4DS and 4 month old DD. When I was pregnant on his Christmas night out he stayed out till 5 am and I found messages on our iPad from hookers phone numbers. I was devastated and confronted him. He apologised and promised nothing happened and said it was for a single friend they were trying to "finish his dry spell" . I believed him and we worked through it. Welcomed our daughter via forceps birth. We have tried to get our sex Life back on track but I still have pain from my birth . He had been really moody with me recently and acting off so I just looked at his internet history I. His phone as I felt paranoid. I found links to webcam sites. I don't know what to think, or do. I'm exhausted from being up every night feeding the baby and keeping older kids entertained during day. Would this be a deal breaker for you? Would you class this as cheating? Thanks an exhausted mum

OP’s posts: |
Delbelleber Wed 22-Jul-20 19:16:44

It would be a deal breaker for me. I'd be really hurt in your situation.

RickOShay Wed 22-Jul-20 19:17:48

It doesn’t look good. You deserve so much more. Have you got anybody in real life you could talk to or who could give you some support?
flowers

FourPlasticRings Wed 22-Jul-20 20:07:08

I'm so sorry, OP. What an utter bastard. I would definitely consider it cheating. flowers

Aquamarine1029 Wed 22-Jul-20 20:09:32

Total deal breaker. Sleazy bastard is spending your money on this.

Incrediblytired Wed 22-Jul-20 20:11:24

Bastard

Lozzerbmc Wed 22-Jul-20 22:20:05

Thats a really terrible thing to do - you’re wearing yourself out looking after a newborn and the kids and he’s doing that - what an utter bastard! He clearly wasnt sorry after you caught him the first time was he. It’s a difficult situation, you’ve just had a baby... but the reality is he will do it again, they always do...

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in