Talk

Advanced search

Is he still married?

(17 Posts)
NTKnow Fri 17-Jul-20 10:23:52

Hi MNers

Is there a way I can find out online if someone pursuing me is married please? He most likely got married after 2015. Been looking online and no help so far.

Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
NTKnow Fri 17-Jul-20 11:05:53

Anyone please?

AnneLovesGilbert Fri 17-Jul-20 11:06:52

Have you asked him?

NTKnow Fri 17-Jul-20 11:10:25

@AnneLovesGilbert yup! He said "no". Been told it's not true by one of his exes.

GilbertMarkham Fri 17-Jul-20 11:14:12

Well you could check 192 people to see who he's been recorded as living with (?)

How about Facebook, are his accounts locked down?

AussieGrrl Fri 17-Jul-20 11:19:58

Sounds like too much hard work. I wouldn’t bother with him

NTKnow Fri 17-Jul-20 11:35:23

@GilbertMarkham yes. His accounts are air-tight. Can only see profile picture. Not even friends or posts. Frustrating. Will try the 192 people, thank you.

hellsbellsmelons Fri 17-Jul-20 12:06:56

Why aren't you friends on facebook?
Ask him to send you a friend request.
His response to that will be all you need to know.
Have you googled his name or phone number?
Then looked at images?

c3pu Fri 17-Jul-20 12:13:25

Ask him outright how long since he separated from his wife, and when the divorce came through?

Sounds like an awful lot of drama very early on though, very off putting and probably a big red flag.

Lampan Fri 17-Jul-20 13:31:24

You obviously don’t trust him to tell you the truth. Is it really worth pursuing anything with someone like this? I’d just cut my losses if I was you.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Fri 17-Jul-20 13:34:23

Well what does his facebook say about his status?

funnylittlefloozie Fri 17-Jul-20 13:36:33

Oh fgs, if he wont even add you on FB, what is the point? Seriously, there are 3 billion men on the planet, this one is not worth the mental or physical effort.

CuppaZa Fri 17-Jul-20 13:38:06

I’d say if his social media accounts are air tight, he’s hiding something from someone (or some people)
Pretty sure you could find out if he’s still married or not. Do you thinks he’s currently still in a relationship, or that they’ve separated?

lifesalongsong Fri 17-Jul-20 13:44:42

CuppaZa

I’d say if his social media accounts are air tight, he’s hiding something from someone (or some people)
Pretty sure you could find out if he’s still married or not. Do you thinks he’s currently still in a relationship, or that they’ve separated?

That's an interesting view, I dont have any public information on mine, I'm not hiding anything, I'm just a private person.

I wonder if anyone who searches for me thinks I've got deep dark secrets grin

Is there any kind of registry of divorces? I suspect you'd never know for sure unless you saw the decree paperwork

ChristmasFluff Fri 17-Jul-20 14:33:26

He must be really keen on you, to not add you on facebook. hmm

I agree with PPs - this isn't even a relationship, so just don't bother having anything else to do with him.

MikeUniformMike Fri 17-Jul-20 19:14:12

Been told it's not true by one of his exes.
If he tells you that the ex is a psycho, then he's probably still married.

When I met someone years ago, I was told by a mutual acquaintance that he had a girlfriend. The so called girlfriend was his sister.

SandyY2K Fri 17-Jul-20 19:46:03

You can try this link.

www.genesreunited.co.uk/articles/world-records/full-list-of-united-kingdom-records/births-marriages-and-deaths

I put in my birth date and marriage and it came up with both events.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in