Talk

Advanced search

Don't know if this is right or not?

(7 Posts)
LivingMyBestLifeNOT Sun 12-Jul-20 12:26:18

I feel kind of strange around BF. We dont live together. Been together for over a year, broke up once.
I dont feel very confident at the moment because I have put on a bit of weight. He is always so touchy feely and wants to have sex all the time which I dont. We normally get together in the evening and drink.
Last night had dinner and wine and I wanted to chill and watch TV but he wouldnt stop touching me, lifting my skirt up, kissing me etc. He wanted us to go upstairs so I just gave in. After round one he wanted to go again and I was like no way.

I dont understand my problem with not wanting to be touched all the time or why I dont want him to touch me all the time.

OP’s posts: |
bitofasleuth Sun 12-Jul-20 12:29:33

You are 100% entitled to say NO.

He is a sex pest and coercing you into having sex against your will. There is another word for that, and it is rape.

RLEOM Sun 12-Jul-20 23:31:15

Maybe you're both not on the same wavelength when it comes to sex and physical touch. Leave him and let him be happy with someone who wants the same as him and vice versa.

Crystalspider Sun 12-Jul-20 23:47:08

He should respect your wishes not to be touched all the time and lifting up skirt etc, I can see how that would be annoying.
Also do you think your not into him as much?

SoulofanAggron Sun 12-Jul-20 23:53:46

I dont understand my problem with not wanting to be touched all the time

You're human and normal. You're not always going to be up for sex.

I hate this in a man and the first sign of it in any future ones, I've sworn to never see them again.

I've had partners who were sexually manipulative/coercive, and it is ... UGH!

MushyPeasAreTheDevilsFood Sun 12-Jul-20 23:54:28

You dont have a problem op. He does. He doesnt respect you of your boundaries. Nobody would find someone pawing at them a turn on. He isnt doing it to please you.

Youve already broken up once. This time make it for good.

And dont forget in future relationships, you dont need to have a good reason to end a relationship. It isnt working for you is good enough.

LonginesPrime Mon 13-Jul-20 00:01:09

he wouldnt stop touching me, lifting my skirt up, kissing me etc. He wanted us to go upstairs so I just gave in

Eww, he's gross - get rid and find someone better.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in