Advanced search

Where do I go?

(2 Posts)
peedofflots Sun 05-Jul-20 16:02:05

Seriously debating leaving my husband. All he does is criticise me and I have had enough. Thing is the house is rented in his name. We lost our business not long back and have no money and no assets.
He now has a fabulous job whilst I don't. He has liked the fact that I am beholden to him as I only work part time.
If we split I could not rely on him for childcare as he works away.
I have two older ones to my first husband and two children to my current husband.
Where would I go? I have no money and a failed business with ccjs.
I can't go far as the kids are all at school local. No family member would be able to take me and four kids. I am stuck!

OP’s posts: |
HansBanans Sun 05-Jul-20 16:05:26

I would contact your local council and see if they can help you with housing, the fact you have 4 DCs may put you in a better position on the register. They may also be able to help you in applying for any benefits you are entitled to such as Universal Credit x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in