Talk

Advanced search

Help/advice

(5 Posts)
Krazynights34 Sat 04-Jul-20 21:21:35

I’ve been averagely active on MN for a bit.
First time facing this head on. I’m really scared of what you will all say. But I need to hear it.
I can’t name change and I think my DH monitors my phone but I don’t care any more.
This will be long..
So I’ve always thought he (DH) was/is gay/bi. He denied it etc.
He’s always been a liar about small and larger issues.
I’d have left years ago but I had a full term stillborn DD and couldn’t be strong enough after that for a short while (physically as I’d nearly died) and mentally).

DD 2 is severely physically disabled but has an unusual and undiagnosed condition that means she is getting stronger, and more and more capable all the time.
She’s 15 kilos of dead weight though and can’t yet walk.
I’ve had to leave my career to care for her.
DH is extremely controlling, in every way.
Anyways... this morning my DH wakes me up to tell me about a dream where a guy (names him) turns up. He then said to me oh you know the guy I experimented sexually with at school. I remained completely calm and said “no”. He then (after gaslighting attempts failed) to say he’d “forgotten” it and they “probably” touched each other.
Now, I have previous posts on MN about a HCP who assaulted me at a hospital but “got away with it” more or less and I’m guessing it’s because he’s in a same sex marriage.
I’m at my fucking wits end now. I feel like I’ve been tormented by two guys who were probably actually into each other and I’m trapped.
I can’t write more as he is here (with our only friend in our bubble) and I have to be careful because he will be watching for me getting upset.
I have a counsellor and am in ADs.

OP’s posts: |
Krazynights34 Sat 04-Jul-20 22:37:07

Bump... please

DaisyRaisin Sat 04-Jul-20 23:00:20

I don't have much in the way of advice... Just to give you a bump and to ask for clarification on the tormented by two guys that were into each other? What do you mean by that?

Your husband sounds dangerous.

heresmybogusname Sat 04-Jul-20 23:15:28

Go to "My Mumsnet "
"change my name"
Change it then click the button underneath easy!
History on your phone "delete".
I don't quite get the rest.
The hcps sexuality will have no bearing on a complaint. I would imagine.

Krazynights34 Sat 04-Jul-20 23:30:56

Thanks xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in