Talk

Advanced search

Just found my partner on Fabswingers

(411 Posts)
TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:31:58

Not really much to say only im in total shock. I seen an unknown app on his phone, did a bit of research, set up my own account & found him glaringly obvious. If anyone has been on Fabswingers, you will know how "glaringly" I mean.

We chatted on FS so I could really tell it was him. It most definitely was. All the traits, same name, location, age etc.

Then over messenger, I asked him to call me. He said he was really busy in work & to give him 20mins. I asked him was that because he was busy on FS or because he was genuinely busy? He ignored me for a bit and then messaged me to say yes I was right and he had fucked up. No apology. This was at 2pm today.

He hasn't called me, messaged me & is ignoring my calls and messages. I am full on rage. Like never before have I felt rage like this.

(Luckily, for him) He is working away at the minute in another country so I can't physically see him. He is not due home til 4th July. Oh and it's my birthday tomorrow. Fucking great.

I don't know what advice really I'm looking, I'm just venting I suppose. Thankfully no financial ties or kids etc.

I'm at the I want anger stage. I want him to talk to me. I want to ask him all manner of questions, but he won't even give me that. I'm furious. I have literally rocked from one anxiety attack to the next all day.

I want to tell his mother. Tell his boss he's fucking about at work. I want to order him a moon pig card with his fabswingers bio on it. I want to order him a cushion with his username on it & a quote from one of his verifications.

Why are men such bastards?

OP’s posts: |
wingingit987 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:37:54

Hi, I didn't want to read and run.

This is so shit for you but you are so much better without him. It's disgusting what he's done.

X

TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:42:07

Thanks for replying.

I made myself tell a RL friend so she can remind what an ass he is when / if he tries to weedle in.

Is it sad that I'm thinking of how much he has to apologise to give him another chance? If this was happening to a friend, I'd tell her that this is No More Chance alley...

DollyPollyLolly Mon 22-Jun-20 22:42:21

What a twat!

Pack his shit and leave it on the doorstep... If its still there by July 4th...

Jennifer2r Mon 22-Jun-20 22:43:07

I'm really sorry. Do you live together?

Definitely break up with him and do tell anyone you want to what the reason was. You don't have to keep it a secret.

TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:45:17

Thankfully we don't live together, but was very much happening in the next few months. We had so many things planned.

I'm heart-broken.

His profile pic was a pair of fucking boxers - that I bought him angry

weaselwords Mon 22-Jun-20 22:46:52

Definitely get the cushion. You can punch it.

Jennifer2r Mon 22-Jun-20 22:47:22

I'm so sorry.

It will really hurt.

Just know that this is about him and his ego and desires and not about you or how worthy or loveable you are.

Concentrate on what you need right now and not on what he will do or say or how he will react etc.

DatingDickheads Mon 22-Jun-20 22:48:03

Wow what a total prick!

Sorry you are going through this but you will be happier without him in the long run. You will wonder what you ever saw in him and be glad to have moved on.

Oh and get a STD Check flowers

louise5754 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:48:10

Did you wait until he went away to check what the app was?

I can understand why you looked through his phone if you were suspicious however in 13 years I couldn't tell you what apps my husband has on his phone.

Somethingkindaoooo Mon 22-Jun-20 22:48:34

Stop messaging him.
Don't get revenge.
Just...
Block him. Draw a line under it, the next person will be better

jeaux90 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:49:48

What hurts is the life you thought you were going to have with him and that turned out to be a lie. Be angry with him for being a complete wanker, then feel relief that you've dodged a bullet by realising this now rather than later.
I'm so sorry. What a tosser.

Flittingabout Mon 22-Jun-20 22:49:57

I'm so sorry.

Order the cushion and shred it!

The best thing you can do now is literally never contact him again. Block him so that when he finally comes crawling back you have (and keep) all the power.

chickadeedeedee Mon 22-Jun-20 22:49:56

Block
Look to the future.

TW2013 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:50:20

Pack his bags and drop them over to his mother and change the locks. Maybe get an STD test too. Thank goodness you found out now when you don't have dc or financial ties. 4th July is Independence day, seize the opportunity. If he is like this now when you don't have children he won't get and better.

TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:51:10

He accidently sent me a screenshot of his homescreen. The FS app was downloaded.
Not an inkling before this. Had to see what fab was? Total shock.

Do you's want to see his pathetic bio? You can't screen shot on FS but you can copy text

SugarFreeRedbull Mon 22-Jun-20 22:51:24

I also found my partner on Fab thankssad

SugarFreeRedbull Mon 22-Jun-20 22:52:08

Posted too soon.

Thinking of you. It's awful.

CodenameVillanelle Mon 22-Jun-20 22:52:29

I'm so sorry sad
I know you want answers but really the only answers are 'because I wanted to' and 'because I could'
He's an inadequate, sexually incontinent little shit. Also, many women on fabswingers are prostitutes, so there's that too.

TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:54:26

Identifying information Talk Guidelines.

BrambleJam978 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:54:39

I'm so , so , sorry. I've been where you are ... The red hot anger . The rage . What a complete prick.

TableDesk Mon 22-Jun-20 22:54:57

At least he won't meet smokers eh? hmm

BrambleJam978 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:56:57

Fucking hell.... you had to read that? Fuck , I am sorry. That's just awful. Fuck.

BrambleJam978 Mon 22-Jun-20 22:58:18

Yeah , but he would do anal with a 99 year old .... That's awful. He's a swine .

MitziK Mon 22-Jun-20 22:58:54

But he uses inappropriate apostrophes.

That's a dumping offence in itself.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in