Talk

Advanced search

Never ending!!

(4 Posts)
Littlemissp33 Tue 09-Jun-20 23:52:54

Hi, I’m new to this. I have been searching everywhere for some support. This year has been awful and I’m really struggling.
Basically there have been some issues with my ex he’s always been manipulative and controlling which is why I left. My daughter went to see him last week and told him something that happened with her cousin. It’s all kicked off and he’s currently keeping them from me. I have done nothing wrong and they have been kept away from me for over a week. I’m struggling with my family telling me to just go and get them! I wish it was that simple 😔 I feel like nothing will ever change between us and it’s making me constantly anxious and stressed. On top of this I’m now seeing someone and have been for a while the kids haven’t officially met him only to say hello. My ex doing all of this has caused some strain and it’s making it difficult I can’t make plans I’m constantly upset and it’s messing with my whole life.

I think I just needed to vent a bit because I feel like I’m completely alone.

OP’s posts: |
MMmomDD Wed 10-Jun-20 00:01:37

Not sure what you are asking.
But I am with your family - you need to get your kids back, you sound very passive.
What exactly is your plan?
Have you gone over to the Ex? Have you called police?
You seem to be more concerned about not being able to make plans with your bf

LilyMarshall Wed 10-Jun-20 00:03:22

WhT happened with her cousin and how did you deal with it?

Littlemissp33 Wed 10-Jun-20 00:19:12

I’m not concerned about making plans that’s just a very tiny part of the situation my kids come first without a shadow of a doubt. I know if I go there and take my kids he will just grab them and I’m really worried about damaging them further. I can’t go into details of what happened but it turned out to be nothing but kids being very silly and saying inappropriate things. I feel he’s making this a bigger deal than it actually is and is using this against me to try to ruin my family. He’s never liked my family being so close and is extremely jealous. The police have told me that they can’t do anything I have been on the phone to them every day. I have put an application in for an urgent hearing in court but as of yet I have heard nothing. I have been seeing my children every day but under the supervision of my ex which is absolutely ridiculous considering I have always put the children first and I have been the main carer since we split 3 years ago.
I don’t really know what I’m asking. I feel like I have no one to talk to and I’m completely lost. I have done everything in my power to keep my children happy and every time he tried to mess with the routine and try to cause trouble.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in