Advanced search

Residency order

(4 Posts)
GLR19832011 Sun 24-May-20 06:29:11

Hy there.
So my end my ex have split recently and we have a joint tenancy. From what he has been advised he needs a tenancy order to claim homelessness to apply as a council Tennant For himself and he has sed that myself and children can keep this house. . Is this true?

OP’s posts: |
Raidblunner Sun 24-May-20 09:30:08

I think you need to apply for the tenancy order as you will be the sole tenant. Call the council on Tursday and ask.

category12 Sun 24-May-20 09:59:41

Try the Shelter website - they'll have the information on your housing rights. They also have a phone line and online chat.

GLR19832011 Sun 24-May-20 12:24:15

Thank you

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in