Talk

Advanced search

Ever wish you could unmeet someone?

(19 Posts)
trezher Mon 04-May-20 16:27:45

I have just found out late last night that I've had a miscarriage. I have been calling my ex since the very moment I thought I was having one, calling and texting and I have not heard from him one time. I know for a fact that he isn't asleep and that he's ignoring me. I'm so angry! I have never done anything to him but always be there for him whenever he's needed me and the one time when I need him the most he ignores me!!! He doesn't even care which comes as no shocker, I'm just pissed!! Absolutely infuriated by his childish ass behavior! I just want to block him and never speak to him again ever. I am so done with men breaking my heart. It's too much.

OP’s posts: |
hellsbellsmelons Mon 04-May-20 16:31:09

Why can't you block him?
Do you have other DC together?
I'm so sorry you are going through this on your own.
Do you have anyone else you can reach out to?

trezher Mon 04-May-20 16:33:45

@hellsbellsmelons I can block him, I just wanted to see if he'd actually say something back to me . We have no other children together. That would've been my first child. My family is being really supportive it just sucks because the one person I want to be there is just not. I've done so much for him, and he hasn't done half as much for me.

Cheeseycheeseycheesecheese Mon 04-May-20 16:39:29

I'm sorry you've had a miscarriage, you must be feeling extremely hurt and vulnerable right now.

Would this ex have been the father?
Why did you split up?
How long ago was it?
Are/were you on friendly terms?

I think for now you need to just focus on you, and feeling OK. It's there anyone else you can lean on for support?

PumpkinP Mon 04-May-20 16:40:36

You can’t make someone care Sadly.

Mum4Fergus Mon 04-May-20 16:42:52

I'm sorry for your loss.

Block him now and give yourself time and space to heal. He doesn't deserve another minute of your thoughts.

trezher Mon 04-May-20 16:44:00

@Cheeseycheeseycheesecheese he was the father. I broke up with a little bit before I found out I was pregnant to begin with. I was friendly to him, but he was not to me. He didn't want to have the baby because he said we weren't together and he didn't want to raise the child in separate houses. We just had this conversation yesterday afternoon then I miscarried later in the evening. I haven't heard from him since. I do plan to focus on myself. I am so fed up, I don't plan on ever talking to him again. I just feel that owes me this one last conversation.

rvby Mon 04-May-20 16:50:02

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.

I just feel that owes me this one last conversation. I know you feel this way, it's natural. He doesn't actually owe you anything, that's your brain playing tricks on you a bit while you go through the grief of your loss. Be comforted by knowing that no "last conversation" would make you feel better - the only real medicine is time, and talking to people who love and support you, like your family members.

There is no such thing as "closure", there is just you walking away with your head held high, taking care of yourself, and slowly finding happiness again. This guy doesn't love you and nothing he says will help you x

PumpkinP Mon 04-May-20 16:52:56

I am sorry for your lost, he’s reaction isn’t surprised if he didn’t want the baby. How long were you together? Some men sadly don’t care about the kids they have even, many absent dads around.

SunShine682 Mon 04-May-20 17:15:01

I’m sorry for your loss but he didn’t want the child in the first place as you weren’t together. He’s not going to show anything but relief or happiness that he’s now off the hook.

SunShine682 Mon 04-May-20 17:15:38

He also doesn’t owe you a conversation. Block him & move on to someone 100x better.

AgentJohnson Mon 04-May-20 17:20:02

*I just feel that owes me this one last conversation.^

Except that this isn’t what you mean. You want a sign that he cares enough to contact you so you can find a way to get back with him.

Stop contacting him!

Dialdownthedrama Mon 04-May-20 17:29:08

Yeah, he doesn't owe you anything. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Don't contact him again.

trezher Mon 04-May-20 17:33:57

It just hurts. I've had the worst luck with relationships. I was single for 3 years before me and him got together. I was just fine with being single! I am more angry than anything I hate to be ignored. I have no wants whatsoever of us getting back together. I'm just mad that he's such a goddamn liar.

trezher Mon 04-May-20 17:39:34

I've blocked him and all.

PumpkinP Mon 04-May-20 17:42:26

I’m guessing it was a short relationship then? Might not seem like it now but at least it’s good there are no other children so nothing tying you to him.

trezher Mon 04-May-20 17:53:51

@pumpkinp it was a year. No I'm actually relieved that we don't have ties to eachother . I won't have to deal with him. I'm still just devastated about the MC. Regardless of our relationship I was so excited to be a mom.

awkw Mon 04-May-20 18:01:15

Gosh so sorry for you OP. That's really sad, and yes I do feel he owes you some consideration.

Having a miscarriage is traumatic at the best of times.

Yes there is one person I wish I could unmeet but I can't. The damage is done and I have to find a way to move on.

SpillTheTeaa Mon 04-May-20 18:13:21

I'm so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. Not much to say but thanks to you.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in