Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant and feel stuck

(4 Posts)
littlelost7 Mon 27-Apr-20 21:00:54

I’m 5 months pregnant with a man I no longer love.
I had caught him messaging other women and stupidly took him back a month later I was pregnant. He’s good to me other than this but is very needy and I can no longer stand being around him, I find him boring, fake, unattractive and we have no real connection with him at all. We live in my house (rented) but he’s paying all the bills as I lost my job so I’m basically financially dependent on him and I feel so stuck. There is no way I can leave him as I’ll have nothing. I wish I had stayed away when I caught messaging other women because since then I feel nothing for him and actually dread ring around him. No real solution until at least another year when I can work again so I don’t know why I’m posting just so depressed.

OP’s posts: |
itaintthatdeeep Mon 27-Apr-20 21:09:56

Sounds like my ex! Extremely needy and cheated because he couldn't deal with problems 🤮
Well I'm a lone parent to my son and love it. But I didn't leave straight away, make sure you have a
Plan when you do.
I had to fake love for months, even tho I knew I was leaving or was hard having him touch me and believing I forgave him.

Just remember it's all for him.
I notice my ex always talked about him and always told me we couldn't end cause he needed me - wait what about what I need

littlelost7 Mon 27-Apr-20 21:18:11

@itaintthatdeeep Thank you so much for replying. I feel like I’m faking love now it’s so hard. Can’t stand him touching me and keep telling him to stop because I feel sick just as an excuse although him touching me repulses me. I’m setting out a plan now and will leave before the baby turns one. Glad to hear you love being a single mum smile

OP’s posts: |
itaintthatdeeep Mon 27-Apr-20 21:23:08

I'm good friends with my exdp ex because we both have a dc from him and he's so good at being manipulative. He treated us both the same.
I think finding out that it's just an act made me get over him really easily.

I know how you feel, I felt the same - it
Just creeped me out him being touchy with me. I've gone 5 months without seeing him which really helped.
Oh yes I really do, I don't think of all the happy family stuff because most time those families have their issues.
It's me and my little man and I'm good with that.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in