Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

whose fault is this?

(8 Posts)
superalienstitch Sat 08-Sep-07 23:13:13

i leave my wedding ring, another ring, and moisturisers on my bedside table. (forgot to put themon this morning. ) having been gone the later part of the afternoon, i comeupstairs right now to find them on the floor, withthe wedding ring missing. i yell at the kids, b*&%(&s still not asleep. and the not dh says its my fault for leaving it on the bedside table in the first place. angry
so i go back downstairs and start cleaning up the kitchen of the mess he made when he cooked dinner for the kids. go into the front room and find canvas painted by dsis on the floor, frame broken. the git says its my fault for not puttig it up properly. at this pointi'm crying. if it was something his sister made, we'd all have been crucified by now. i remind him that he doesnt want me drilling holes inthe bloody walls as i dont know how to use a drill. and neither him, nor will have listened to my requests to drill.
later i am sitting in the kitchen, stuffing my face on a mango, and he comes in and starts to speak, so i tell him its best not to speak to me right now. and he says that i can blame everyone and anyone, except myself.
so, was i wrong to leave my wedding rign on the bedside table? or the picture on the mantle piece of the fireplace? should i have bbeen inexpertly drilling holes into the walls?

Carmenere Sat 08-Sep-07 23:16:51

Why are you still there? I mean do you think that this will not happen regularly?

superalienstitch Sat 08-Sep-07 23:22:33

carm, please, lets not go there right now.
. but, your post tells me that i am not being unreasonable in leavign the rings there.
thank you for that.

Carmenere Sat 08-Sep-07 23:24:18

Of course you are not being unreasonable. And he is a bully, but we all know that. Take care x

startouchedtrinity Sat 08-Sep-07 23:24:55

You know the answer to your questions.

You sound very unhappy. sad

superalienstitch Sat 08-Sep-07 23:27:31

thank you carm.
no star, i'm not desperatly unhappy. just really really tired, and upset about sisters painting. oh, the kids. i hate yelling at them. but i seem to do it all the time. and the dh? i've gotten very good at ignoring him, and he hates it. grin

startouchedtrinity Sat 08-Sep-07 23:30:15

My dh and I have turned the corner, but IME if I am annoyed with him and am fretting away at what he's done the kids get it.

Can dsis' picture be mended?

superalienstitch Sun 09-Sep-07 02:43:59

i hope so. will take it next week to see

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now