We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

New man problems

(9 Posts)
RedFacedRegular Wed 22-Aug-07 13:31:35

I met a lovely new man. He is handsome, caring and everything you could want really. He has really taken to my kids and is a star with them. I've been single since I split with the kids dad 3 years ago so really didn't want to rush into things and wanted to wait for the right time to move things to another level.

Weekend just gone my kids stayed with their dad as usual and new DP asked me if I wanted to go round for dinner. I knew sex was on the agenda as it seems so right now so I got my fancy pants on and he told me to let myself in which I did and went through. OMG what happened next freaked me. He was laid on his bed in something I can only say looked like this I was so shocked and freaked I giggled like an hyena. He was angry so we cut the date short, I left but he's so lovely apart from that I can't stop thinking about him. Should I call him?

warthog Wed 22-Aug-07 13:36:27

text him a sexy mesage.

PenelopePitstops Wed 22-Aug-07 13:37:36

wtf!

weebleswobble Wed 22-Aug-07 13:44:03

Did he knit it himself? If so, suggest a nice fair isle jumper for his next attempt.

paulaplumpbottom Wed 22-Aug-07 13:45:37

I can't believe he meant you to take it seriously

Iklboo Wed 22-Aug-07 13:47:41

This isn't ShinyHappyPeopleBeingNaughty again is it?

sandyballs Wed 22-Aug-07 13:48:05

PMSL. I can't believe this is true

RedFacedRegular Wed 22-Aug-07 13:49:09

He said his mother made it for him to keep his winkle warm.

RedFacedRegular Wed 22-Aug-07 13:49:39

I wish it wasn't true. He looked like a freak. What should I do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now