Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I mad?

(13 Posts)
BlueDorito Tue 21-Aug-07 16:29:08

I sometimes thing I may have "issues" or anger managment problems because I seem to get irrationally angry at the stupidest things but recently this has been my DP and I don't know if its my irrational anger taking over or a huge issue in our relationship in general which makes me so angry with him all the time.

Everything he does irritates me, if he's typing he will type stupidly fast and often hit the wrong keys, delete and then type stupidly fast again only to hit the wrong keys and have to delete again. I'm sure he does it to show off but it just makes him look stupid, no point in being able to type fast if you're hitting all the wrong keys. He does the same when he's trying to play guitar too "oh, I think its like this..." and tries to play something stupidly fast which not only sounds crap as the timing is totally out but also makes sure he misses the majority of the notes.

If he sits on the sofa he has to take up two cusions, not just one like everyone else...he sprawls across 2 making a 3 seater sofa into a two seater and hates it if the kids dare ask sit on it, he expects them to sit on the floor.

The way he eats...we'll go to subway and he'll order a foot long sandwich and a packet of crisps and as he's gulping down the first half of his sandwich he opens up the bag of crisps, eats half of them and then continues with the sandwich?? how stupid is that?

expatinscotland Tue 21-Aug-07 16:30:25

Trip trap

theressomethingaboutmarie Tue 21-Aug-07 16:30:39

BlueDorito - I was with you until you got to the sandwich bit . It really irritates you that he takes a break from the sandwich to eat some crisps?

expatinscotland Tue 21-Aug-07 16:31:16

Don't feed the trolls.

jalopy Tue 21-Aug-07 16:31:25

CountessDracula Tue 21-Aug-07 16:31:43

I agree he is terrible
I would put the crisps in the sandwich

YANBU

MascaraOHara Tue 21-Aug-07 16:35:25

I would suggest..

buy him a lazy boy and don't go to subway with him.

ScoobyDooooo Tue 21-Aug-07 16:35:48

Far more things to worry about in life than this bollox get over it

Carmenere Tue 21-Aug-07 16:37:59

I think that you should leave him.

DaDaDa Tue 21-Aug-07 16:42:08

Until the sandwich I thought you were my DW. Never been to Subway.

lifebeginstoday Tue 21-Aug-07 18:35:02

If only I had those troubles...

magsi Tue 21-Aug-07 18:52:11

Errr, in answer to your OP.........yes, you are mad!

aloha Tue 21-Aug-07 18:59:49

You should kill him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now