Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

HELP ME

(5 Posts)
bubbles2904 Fri 17-Aug-07 11:56:25

Hi,all, not posted in ages but i'm really down at the moment, i have 2 dds the youngest 2 next month,and on tuesday my dp told me that he wants to break up. I was diagnosed with pnd 4 months ago and have stopped taking my tablets as i had put on 3 stones in that time. I have zero confidence at the moment and can't believe that he has done this to me. I admt things weren't great a few months back but we decided to try again, but 2 weeks ago, we were in the pub and his friend told me that my dp fancies my sister who is a right trollop, and i've been really paranoid since, well more than usual anyway. I really thought things were great. I feel like my heart has shattered into pieces and i don't know how i'll ever get over it.

Tortington Fri 17-Aug-07 12:00:00

the AD's didn't make you put on three stone. they can cause wieght gain - but we are not alking that significant.

if you are depressed - you need medical help.

if you are overweight and unhappy with your self image - you need to get out regularly and take a walk - twice a day.

tbh, i woldnt cry over your tosser BF

Meeely2 Fri 17-Aug-07 12:02:40

bubbles - he sounds like a prize tosser, you may not know how you'll get over it but you will.....

If he can't support you through your pnd then he isn;t the man for you....right now you need love, support and security he is offering none of these.

Not sure what to suggest as it sounds like you love him and would rather he wasn't going, but if he's leaving then you need to prepare yourself for it. Do you have close friends and family nearby?

bubbles2904 Fri 17-Aug-07 12:05:21

Hi, yes i have lots of family but my parents go away next week so we've decided not to tell them until they're home, as for friends, i have lots but only 1 who i can really confide in but she has just moved 40 minute drive away. I feel so alone, i work for him, and he's staying in our house, as friends for the sake of the kids, but it is such a pretence.

Meeely2 Fri 17-Aug-07 13:11:49

for the sake of the kids???? for the sake of the kids he will move out so you can get some semblance of normality....you can;t live together as friends, it will never work, too mauch water under the bridge and all that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now