Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Embarassing question : When you crave for sex does it mean you are ovulating soon ?

(6 Posts)
quiveutmabonnebaguette Mon 13-Aug-07 11:47:35

Please do not think I'm silly, I'm in a weird state at the moment as stated in the title...so craving for sex and having only since in mind, does it mean ovulation is coming ? I had my dd 3 months ago so I dont have period and I'm all bizarre..mmmh horny I mean. Any experience to share ?

HappyDaddy Mon 13-Aug-07 12:36:59

Not in my case, no!

Meglet Wed 15-Aug-07 21:13:58

i seem to get carried away in the middle of the month . i'm sure that it's to do with hormones.

madamez Wed 15-Aug-07 23:46:31

Well, the surge of hormones around ovulation can make you extra horny (Natures' Way of making you breed more and all that). Also, if your DD is 3 months old your , uh, ladygarden is going to be healed up and ready to play again. If you have a DP/DH, then drag him up the stairs - but do make sure you use contraception unless you want another DC in short order

bramblina Wed 15-Aug-07 23:57:37

For me it's when af is on it's way. Still hormonal then I guess.

FlameBatfink Wed 15-Aug-07 23:58:27

It does for me

DH tends to get scared by day 3 of it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now