Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

he abandons we every weekend............lonely

(12 Posts)
xboxxbox Mon 06-Aug-07 15:17:35

all I want is to be played with more, but my owner buggers off every weekend, to some demented womans house, we have such fun together through the week, but the weekends are so sad, is this woman being unreasonable, execting him to drop his responsibilities for her, he does'nt have fun with her like he does with me.
I feel so neglected

BrownSuga Mon 06-Aug-07 15:20:54

maybe if you were a WII you'd get more playtime.

WoodenRockingHorse Mon 06-Aug-07 15:20:59

begone evil creature
its things like you that have lead to my decline
<bares teeth>

WoodenRockingHorse Mon 06-Aug-07 15:21:26

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH led not lead

I can never reveal my true identity now

xboxxbox Mon 06-Aug-07 15:26:02

dont we look happy together?

geordiegirl2 Mon 06-Aug-07 16:17:22

Sorry- but am I missing something here - like the real facts?

geordiegirl2 Mon 06-Aug-07 16:18:53

So you are a boy- or a pc?

elesbells Mon 06-Aug-07 16:21:33

it was a girl first geordie, then a mother then a boyfriend then a sister then a cousins neighbours best friends uncle, or something like that. now an xbox.

harleyd Mon 06-Aug-07 16:23:44

aw xboxxbox! i would never abandon my xbox for some unreasonable demented woman. i bet her children make loads of noise. she probably makes him spend his money on them instead of buying new games for you

elesbells Mon 06-Aug-07 16:28:55

she is a selfish woman xbox, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i think {whispers}......she has a PS3.

AnAngelWithin Mon 06-Aug-07 16:29:51

your just jealous cos he plays with her buttons more than yours!!

divastrop Mon 06-Aug-07 16:36:54

you should be ashamed of yourself,taking a lovely young man and turning him into a teenager,making him spend money on you when he should be spending it on his demented woman

go and self-destruct,you will only bring misery to thousands if you continue to live.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: