Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

rebellion! I've joined a dating forum

(2 Posts)
birdincage Sat 04-Aug-07 12:57:35

Dh is not so darling. We've had yet another row; this time he told me he considers me overweight (I've got a big tummy, left over from pgs but the rest of me is fine) so I told him I'd never have sex with him again. I'm fed up with him for many reasons. We've got 2 dc who for some reason adore him, although he's not very attentive. In fact, he's extremely selfish & getting older by the minute. Not a good combination for a husband/father. Arghhhh! I want out but can't afford it financially & most of all, don't wish the dc to go through what I went through, the hell of a divorce. Is an "open marriage" a possibility? I'm in my early 40s & don't want to lose what's left of my youth with this boring old fart!

MarshaBrady Sat 04-Aug-07 13:57:25

What's the plan? Are you going to go on a date, or is it a joke / rebellion but not do anything.
Cant imagine an open marriage going down to well with the dh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now