Talk

Advanced search

Shagged and pied

(79 Posts)
fandabbyfannyflutters Tue 13-Aug-19 16:58:01

He's married so it's karma I guess but it bloody stings. I feel sorry for his wife.
He's now blocked and I feel like I want to destroy him

ConfCall Tue 13-Aug-19 18:38:23

You’ve done nothing wrong OP. Absolutely nothing. By all means feel sad, but don’t feel that you deserve it.

I’m in favour of telling her (as kindly as possible) too.

bouncingraindrops Tue 13-Aug-19 18:40:13

Pied means dropped and ignored

I had an image of a post coital comedy pie in the face grin

Alexisa66 Tue 13-Aug-19 18:40:57

I thought it might have been a typo...peed? Some are ok with it.

ZazieTheCat Tue 13-Aug-19 18:42:09

It is pretty much the emotional equivalent of that bouncing

Curlysue2019 Tue 13-Aug-19 18:56:15

I'd tell his wife op - she deserves to know. I don't think you are at fault here - he didn't tell you he was married. Tell her - he's a liar and a cheat.

CluelessNewMama Tue 13-Aug-19 19:08:45

You’ve done nothing wrong, he has. Just be thankful you’re not married to him I guess. I would probably not tell the wife, I wouldn’t want to get embroiled in their drama. Move on with your life.

Thatsalovelycuppatea Tue 13-Aug-19 19:14:16

I would want to know. Even if my world is ripped apart. What made you guess was it him not being completely available.

fandabbyfannyflutters Tue 13-Aug-19 19:34:49

Just shiftiness and contact on his terms inconsistent for instance

I am gunning for him

mordecaithomas Tue 13-Aug-19 19:37:37

I'd tell her if it was me. 😕

VenusTiger Tue 13-Aug-19 19:37:54

OP, send a message to the wife and say that your sister/best friend wanted you to know XYZ and that her husband did not say he was married.

Say, your sister/friend is really upset for her and didn’t want to send the message herself so has asked you to do it.

People always shoot the messenger, so you could give her the information and she can change her life for the better with a cheating wanker like that in her life.

Wrybread Tue 13-Aug-19 19:45:02

OP, I was the wife. I wish someone had told me much earlier than when I found out.

You won't be ripping her world apart. He'll already be provoking arguments etc to help him justify to himself what he did. She'll already be feeling like something is wrong but not know what.

He already ripped her world apart, she's just in the misery of limbo until it comes out.

She deserves to have the information so that she can make informed decisions about her health and her relationship

beckieperk Tue 13-Aug-19 19:47:24

Tell her....she needs to know her husband is a dirty dog. Also, get yourself checked out thoroughly. Who knows how many and who he's done it with before?!

Fontofnoknowledge Tue 13-Aug-19 19:58:11

I agree . Does he have any identifying marks/moves in bed which would show you truly "know .' Your ex man ? If so .,Tell her and she can make her own decision.

Southfox Tue 13-Aug-19 20:03:27

Please tell her. If you want to feel morally better... If that's a thing then you've got to tell her.
Am ex tried to keep meeting up etc saying be loved me did a bit of fcbook stalking found he'd just had a baby.
Told his girlfriend she was forever grateful and sounded like she had her suspicions. Do the right thing

RocketRacoonsFurryBalls Tue 13-Aug-19 20:05:55

I really thought this was going to be about a black and white seabird from the antipodes.

LittleWing80 Tue 13-Aug-19 20:10:21

Send her a message with evidence (screenshots from his number) or else he’ll lie his way out of it x

Everafter1 Tue 13-Aug-19 21:26:10

Did you know him for long?

HeadintheiClouds Tue 13-Aug-19 21:30:04

I am gunning for him. Why? He’s not coming back and you wouldn’t want him if he did. Just move on.

KOKOtiltomorrow Tue 13-Aug-19 21:32:41

How long were you seeing him before you found out?

P1218120699 Tue 13-Aug-19 21:35:51

I'd tell his wife, why should he get off so easily? Also, if I was his wife, I'd want to know. But I would contact her anonymously, give enough information for her to work out who you are. That way you don't get any drama off the back of it.

P1218120699 Tue 13-Aug-19 21:36:52

* I'm mean give enough info so she can work out you're telling the truth but doesn't know who you are.

allymcn Tue 13-Aug-19 22:06:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

MsDogLady Wed 14-Aug-19 00:12:20

Fan, stop beating yourself up. You didn’t know.

Do the right thing. Tell his wife and send some evidence. She deserves to know the true state of her life and marriage. He likely cheats on her regularly and is jeopardizing her health.

I’m sorry that you’ve had this shock. This man is a despicable specimen.

Frith2013 Wed 14-Aug-19 01:20:06

Pied?

Pied wagtail?

Made a pie?

Fontofnoknowledge Wed 14-Aug-19 06:32:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Quotes deleted post

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »