Talk

Advanced search

Sex issue (sorry, TMI alert)

(89 Posts)
CinnamonSticks1 Tue 13-Aug-19 14:43:25

Hi all,

Apologies in advance for potentially graphic post.

I've posted before about a long anticipated night with friend of many years... well it happened, we DTD.

Everything was going really well, but I noticed he would get into a rhythm and then keep stopping again and again. I wondered if he was just pacing himself so he didn't "finish" too soon but it kept on happening (and started to get a bit annoying) so I asked him.

He said he's sorry but he "doesn't want to take the risk because he's already a father of 2 and doesn't want any more". We used a condom and I am also on the pill, but anyway, respected his decision and went to finish him off with my mouth (sorry, sorry, sorry) and again, got into a rhythm and pulled me off him. Offered him other options which weren't PIV but nope, he said "sorry, but I can't"

I'm someone who thinks that sex should have a climax for both people involved (I certainly did, twice) Does anyone else find this a bit odd? I asked him if it was some sort of tantric sex thing about delayed gratification but he just looked confused.

Has anyone else come across this? It felt so weird that it was just over and he left without the grand finale. grin

sheshootssheimplores Wed 14-Aug-19 10:09:52

Onwards and upwards OP, he sounds weird and like he’s trailing a lot of baggage around.

Redcherries Wed 14-Aug-19 13:34:26

Ok, so that’s weird. I’m glad you’re not sad op.

Parent999 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:35:58

Any chance you could find another FWB soon? I enjoyed this thread...

Many Thanks

LoafofSellotape Wed 14-Aug-19 13:37:24

Nicehmm

Parent999 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:43:24

Sorry, wasnt trying to be crass, I got the impression the op saw the funny side of this. OP came out of it with a couple of orgasms and good story. Onwards

LoafofSellotape Wed 14-Aug-19 13:56:05

Apologies, I read read as pervy not humorous- got lost in translation.

Parent999 Wed 14-Aug-19 14:06:54

Yeah fair enough. Its like a good film it had everything. Suspense, laughs, sex and a who dunnit [well more like why he didnt do it]

God Im bored.

LoafofSellotape Wed 14-Aug-19 14:08:19

grin

CinnamonSticks1 Wed 14-Aug-19 15:03:08

I'm glad my sexual adventures were of such amusement to you all grin

We aim to please (!)

wijjjy Wed 14-Aug-19 15:04:10

Impending cramp?

Parent999 Wed 14-Aug-19 16:01:11

@wijjjy
A little late to the party but nice try.

TremblingFanjo Wed 14-Aug-19 17:22:23

some sort of magic love-potion sperm which would have me swooning

I want to hear more about where he got that idea from! Fact or fantasy?

PicsInRed Wed 14-Aug-19 17:59:30

He sounds firmly up the weirdo end of the avoidant punnet square.

WhenPushComesToShove Wed 14-Aug-19 18:02:06

What a wanker! Literally

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »