Talk

Advanced search

Help! Exdp renting out house whilst I'm still in it.

(231 Posts)
downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:24:24

I have split with ex but still having to live together. However he has stated letting out the loft room with Airbnb whilst we are still there. Not only is he keeping all the profits. This is also a massive safeguarding risk. He is inviting strangers into our home without my consent. The children are young and we don't have locks on the doors. I have contacted Airbnb but they are being very apathetic. The house is jointly owned by us as tennants in common.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:30:12

I'd be ringing the police and social services to report him for that - that's vile behaviour. How old are the kids

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:31:54

Seriously every time someone shows up from Airbnb ask them to leave and if they don't leave call the police

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:32:52

And report him to the mortgage company too

GreenTulips Mon 29-Jul-19 17:33:36

Leave a bad review

Dullardmullard Mon 29-Jul-19 17:39:33

Report him to the mortgage company as I’m sure this is illegal

Hoppinggreen Mon 29-Jul-19 17:41:19

Tell Airbnb that if anyone comes you will be asking them to leave
If anyone comes tell them to leave
Contact the mortgage company
Contact HMRC and report him for tax evasion

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:41:38

It's not illegal as such, just not allowed under the mortgage company policy

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 17:46:44

Your insurance has to be updated if a room is being rented. Your area may not permit Airbnb’s. I, too, would contact the mortgage company and definitely would leave bad Airbnb reviews.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 17:59:05

I can't leave a review unless I am a guest. He's being a smug self satisfied arse about it. I asked people to leave last time and they walked right past me and stayed anyway. I was fucking livid. The children are just 3 and 7. I've been told it's not a police matter and I'm scarred of the fall out from escalation to the police.

Doyoumind Mon 29-Jul-19 18:02:59

Post in Legal Matters. There must be something that can be done either against your ex or Airbnb.

Missingstreetlife Mon 29-Jul-19 18:08:57

Legal advice, get to court. Prohibited steps?

sunnydays78 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:11:48

I’d definitely contact the police.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:19:55

Who told you it's not a police matter? If there are people in your house and you ask them to leave they have to leave

PancakeAndKeith Mon 29-Jul-19 18:23:13

Have you contacted Air B&B about it?

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:24:48

Pancake yes but they are passing it from team member to team member and doing nothing about it

Ash39 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:30:38

Change the locks asap

IWannaSeeHowItEnds Mon 29-Jul-19 18:31:09

Throw all their shit out of the window. They'll leave soon enough and the review will get him banned from relisting. Ring the police and tell them you have trespassers. Contact the mortgage company and social services and tell them what he is doing.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:31:33

Change locks throw cleaning products and hoover out out itching powder in the beds and prawns behind the radiators

LittleWing80 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:51:32

Can you find a handyman to remove the door and take it away? 😳

That’s awful, hope you get it resolved asap x

Nickki78 Mon 29-Jul-19 18:58:17

Who’s your landlord? I read that some guy has been fined by £100,000 for renting out his Council flat.

usersouthcoast Mon 29-Jul-19 19:20:23

How is he getting it ready and cleaned between guests!?

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 19:22:33

As you own the property as tenants in common, I assume you both have to agree to a rental.

Can you have a solicitor write a letter to your stbex and Airbnb, advising you don’t agree to a lease of the property and you’ll be seeking damages if it doesn’t stop?

squee123 Mon 29-Jul-19 19:32:04

Get legal advice.

But on a practical note if he gets terrible reviews they won't keep coming back. Play loud music at unsociable hours, stop cleaning the house and leave it a tip (not ideal for the kids, but better some short term disruption than strangers in your house long term). Leave heavily used cotton buds on the sink they're using and scrunched up crusty tissues under the bed. Try to convert guests to a religion and offer to pray for their souls. Basically anything that would freak you out as a guest - do that.

If you're not comfortable with that enlist a friend he hasn't met (or one of their friends or family) to book and leave terrible reviews. If you can rope a few in it will cost a bit as you'll have to reimburse them but cheaper than a prolonged legal battle and at least whilst they're booked in strangers can't be.

I wouldn't report it to the mortgage company without getting legal advice first because you risk them trying to call the loan in.

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 19:32:14

I would also write tax authorities as there will be a presumption you’re splitting the profit. Advise them this is being done without your consent, you are separated but living together, and you receive no proceeds from his rental activities.

I’d keep this thread as proof of my objection.

usersouthcoast Mon 29-Jul-19 19:34:54

Also, the walking past you hit by the guests was disgusting!

Have you a friend (big burly bloke) who can stand at the door and say "no chance" over and over again until they leave. Someone your ex wouldn't turn up and mess with?

A guest out on the streets looking for a hotel for the night will leave a dreadful review

rightteous Mon 29-Jul-19 19:35:00

Oh wow. What a crap situation! Contact a solicitor ASAP and get some advice

RelapsedChocoholic Mon 29-Jul-19 20:29:11

Is it possible to remove the bed from the room, or even just the mattress?

Won’t stop guests immediately but should result in complaints/ refund requests, and that will hopefully either get the listing removed or put people off booking.

Sunburntnoseandears Mon 29-Jul-19 20:36:01

Where do you live op? I can bring this.....
Nobody will cross your door..
Ring the mortgage company tomorrow.

Di11y Mon 29-Jul-19 20:42:41

bang on their door at midnight, disturb them, be messy and generally be a massive pita.

and call 111. didn't think I'd ever say that in seriousness!

InsertFunnyUsername Mon 29-Jul-19 20:46:04

Might not be popular as its not really the guests fault, but i would just make it the worst rated air bnb going. Music/screaming children/turn the power off randomly.

hadthesnip2 Mon 29-Jul-19 20:48:31

Sit outside their room and sing "I'm Henry the eighth I am" like Patrick Swayze did in Ghost.

Being serious though. I would call the police next time someone turns up & explain to them. I'm sure they will get the visitors to leave by having a quiet word. In the meantime speak to a solicitor & get something drawn up like a cease & desist letter. Not sure your lender can do anything as you can rent a room out & as long as it's under a certain amount its not taxable.

InsertFunnyUsername Mon 29-Jul-19 20:49:32

See what his advert promotes and do the opposite.

Access to wifi? Turn it off, change password.

Quiet street? Get an all day rave going.

Clean and comfy bedroom? Take all the pillows, lamps etc. It wont take long for the bad reviews and your Ex will realise he isn't going to win this one.

JustGettingStarted Mon 29-Jul-19 20:56:47

I think just loud noises and turning off the hot water should be sufficient

PancakeAndKeith Mon 29-Jul-19 21:00:40

Do you have people staying at the moment?

If not then change the locks and do not answer the door to anyone.
Put a sign on the door saying ‘sorry if you booked this as an Air B&B then I’m sorry but you have been misled. Here is the number of the nearest Travelodge and taxi firm.’

Doidontimmm Mon 29-Jul-19 21:01:52

Is that all not very mean to the guests, it may be their only chance of a night away and it’s possible as they checked in they won’t get a refund. OP I’m an Airbnb superhost, if you pm me your propydeyails I’m happy to contact Airbnb as I will getva quick reply hopefully. I can also report your listing. Airbnb HATE letting guests down so if guests are imminent I’d let them in and calmly explain and call Airbnb while they are there. Airbnb will hopefully find them somewhere else and hopefully look at taking down the listing.

Doidontimmm Mon 29-Jul-19 21:02:57

Sorry for typos!

PancakeAndKeith Mon 29-Jul-19 21:10:42

Is that all not very mean to the guests, it may be their only chance of a night away and it’s possible as they checked in they won’t get a refund.

Well yes but it’s not as bad as the op being forced to allow perfect strangers into her house against her wishes. Not to mention the possible risk to her children.

Doidontimmm Mon 29-Jul-19 21:13:47

The guests don’t know that though & are totally innocent. I’d really advise explaining to them and calling Airbnb together rather than all the mean suggestions.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 29-Jul-19 21:16:39

I would call the police next time someone turns up & explain to them. I'm sure they will get the visitors to leave by having a quiet word.

I'm not sure the police could remove guests who are allowed to be there by the homes co-owner and have proof that they've paid for the accommodation. I suspect once her husband said he was happy for them to stay, the police would leave and class it as a civil matter.

ColdCottage Mon 29-Jul-19 21:24:08

Strip all bedding from their room etc and as above get legal advice.

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 21:25:28

The way to stop it, I believe, is to get Airbnb to take down the listing. If Doido can do that, great. If not, a solicitor’s letter will get Airbnb’s attention.

ComtesseDeSpair Mon 29-Jul-19 21:29:02

As awful as this situation is for you, your best way of resolving it is to try and come to an amicable agreement with ex-p. As tenants in common, he’s free to make his own decisions about his proportional share of the property and doesn’t need your permission for his guests to access it. And yes, you could make things hell for the guests - but you’re making yourself vulnerable to being reported for harassment so do be careful.

Does ex-p have any friends or family members you get in with who you could contact to try and have a discussion about what he’s doing and have him agree to stop?

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 29-Jul-19 21:32:30

I've just read their T&Cs, but to be honest, I don't think he's breaching them. He has to have the legal right to let the property, but he does, as you are tenants in common and has the right to use the property proportionately.

* 7.2.3 Any Listing you post and the booking of, or a Guest's stay at, an Accommodation shall (i) not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, such as homeowners association, condominium, or other agreements, and (ii) comply with all applicable laws (such as zoning laws), Tax requirements, and other rules and regulations (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations).*

I think that'd be the only one you could try and argue; but I don't know if you'd be able to suggest you had an agreement without anything in writing, it feels flimsy...

Can you secure your rooms with locks? Is there anyone who would talk to him for you?

Morticiaismystyleicon Mon 29-Jul-19 21:44:06

Get friends/ family members/ to book the room and leave a review outlining the issues? Or tell each and every person on arrival exactly your set up and explain that you're very upset about it, you had one lot of arseholes but most people would be shocked and very uncomfortable with the situation.
If you want to 'do' something maybe put a lock with a padlock on that door and refuse to give him the key? Even if he busts it open it'll look awful. Take out all the bedding/ pillows/ lamps/ lightbulbs after each guest and either chuck or (more sensibly) store at a friend's/ relative's house if you can? Do it every time so he has to replace the lot- assuming things aren't so bad he'd just take them off your or the kids' beds. Hide something stinking in there in a place he won't look? Open tin of sardines or kippers in a takeaway box? Under the bottom drawer in a chest of drawers or something. You may have to smell it but you'll know where it is to remove it and he'll get bad reviews. Itching powder over the bed? Sprinkle earth or smash something up so lots of little black bits and put them in drawers/ windowsill etc so it looks 'dirty' and people will leave bad reviews? Smells could be anything really, empty a load of Neutradol carpet powder under the bed or under the mattress if a divan type- it'll be subtle but terrible once they were sleeping there. Same with Zoflora- insert a squirty bottle nozzle straight into the Zoflora and squirt all the mattress/ pillows/ carpets with it. It smells alright until you're laying with it and then it's headache-inducingly overpowerful.

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 22:00:26

I’m not certain you’re correct, Anchors. Tenants in common have undivided interests in the entire property, not specific parts of it.

Fontofnoknowledge Mon 29-Jul-19 22:16:14

Ok. Practical advice.

Get on to HMCTS website and download a c100 for prohibitive steps order. Pay the £215 or complete the form EX 60 ;help with fees) it will be free or reduced depending on your financial circs. Tick the box 'ex parry' (means without notice to the other party) . Send to the court or much better take it to your local family court. .. you will have the opportunity to tell the judge what is happening and he will give you an order to stop it. If he doesn't then he will have to answer to the court.
I did this. It stopped. Immediately.

Stop this nonsense now !!

crankyassnoperope Mon 29-Jul-19 22:16:51

No way could I fall asleep knowing there was a complete stranger in the house and no locks on my 3 year old's door. NO FUCKING WAY. And a lock would only make it marginally less awful. I would do everything to make them leave, and if the didn't leave I would with the kids. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

crankyassnoperope Mon 29-Jul-19 22:18:19

Good actual advice from other posters. I'm just horrified by what a monster this guy is, sorry OP!

Fontofnoknowledge Mon 29-Jul-19 22:18:46

Ex parte

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 22:39:11

So I took the kids to the cinema tonight to get away from all this shit. I'm back now. Their car is in the drive and they're in the loft. I'm sure they're a perfectly nice couple from France and they have no idea of this toxic dynamic. Those suggesting direct action - great ideas, but I fear the ex bastard would get nasty. He's really got me in a corner. I think either leaving or getting a court order may be the only way. I have no where to go tonight so it is going to be a sleepless night.

GiggleMcDimples Mon 29-Jul-19 22:40:41

I'd change the locks once he's out and not let him or and air bnb clients back in. Throw his bags out.

TitianaTitsling Mon 29-Jul-19 22:42:22

sunburnt totally off topic, but that beautiful dog would make me want to stay!

TitianaTitsling Mon 29-Jul-19 22:43:23

font you definitely live up to your name! Good advice there op.

HappyHammy Mon 29-Jul-19 22:50:20

It's not the guests fault so you cant just throw them out.

gonewiththepotter Mon 29-Jul-19 22:50:42

OP if I were you I would wait until the moment he leaves the house (for whatever reason) and sell/give away the furniture in the loft room.

Literally strip it bare.

(If you can enlist help to do that it would be fab!)

Literally paint the words ‘you are endangering our children’ on the walls

OR

Get a locksmith in to get a lock fitted on that door and pocket the key! Can’t let guests in if he can’t access the room!

Although frankly I’d be waiting until he left and having the house locks changed. He can call the police but they won’t give much of a crap- as long as you don’t let him/them in they certainly wont break the door down.

You’ll get a letter from his solicitor no doubt but action to get back into the house will take weeks if not months- by which point he’ll have terrible reviews by annoyed and let down people!

june2007 Mon 29-Jul-19 22:51:07

Don't have a go at the guest, it's not their fault and that would be plain rude. Don't contact the police as I doubt thatwould help but do contact your mortgage people and the tax men as they are the ones who may have power.

MyOtherProfile Mon 29-Jul-19 22:54:31

Don't change the locks. He is a legal owner too. Follow Fonts advice.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:00:22

Also you can't review someone unless they review you first so getting the friends to review at this point wouldn't work. I hate Airbnb with a passion right now.

CuteOrangeElephant Mon 29-Jul-19 23:02:13

Maybe ask the guests to leave a review detailing the situation?

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 23:02:53

This actually may be a thread for the Daily Mail. It points to another Airbnb failing.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:04:33

Winterlife. Yes I feel so powerless and vulnerable right now. An ex is revelling in it and the easy money he's making at my expense.

crankyassnoperope Mon 29-Jul-19 23:12:36

It's not the guests fault so you cant just throw them out.

Don't have a go at the guest, it's not their fault and that would be plain rude.

Okay, worrying trend here. From one woman to another (or rather a few others), fuck that. Quite simply, fuck that. If you feel like your children's safety is compromised, don't let "but it's not their fault" stand between you and doing something about it. If you're uncomfortable in your own home do not let "being rude" stop you being that crazy banshee who defends her private space and her children. Jeez, this isn't a coffee shop or the supermarket, this is a woman's home where she and her young children are asleep each night. Sure, it would suck massively to be an innocent guest there at no fault of your own, but that is no reason for her to not make them as uncomfortable as possible in the hope that they'll leave. If I were that guest I would completely understand, and the person I would blame for my inconvenience would be the exh.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:16:46

They're asleep upstairs right now. I'm in my bed with rage in my chest. I literally don't know how I'm going to sleep. I've tried reasoning with ex but he's just brushing my concerns away the horrible twat.

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 23:17:29

I’m your shoes, downbutnotout, I would retain a barrister and get an immediate court order. I can’t see a judge refusing it, given safety concerns.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:18:15

Cranky yes you're right. But they're actually asleep now. It's so fucking weird.

TheNightof1000Fans Mon 29-Jul-19 23:20:18

How did they get in the house? Lock it and leave the key in the door.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:21:50

He's let them in. He still lives here too.

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Mon 29-Jul-19 23:22:34

I would put a chain on the door so he can't get in to let them in. Cheaper than changing the locks.

HazelBite Mon 29-Jul-19 23:23:54

As a PP said urgent application to your local County Court. You can do this in person HMCTS website will explain.
The Court staff will help you complete the forms, if needed (but they can't give you legal advice)
You will need to show you are a "joint owner" and that its being listed with Air B n B.

IsAStormApporaching Mon 29-Jul-19 23:27:54

Donate every piece of future in the loft to charity.( some charities collect)
He can't rent it if there is no furnature.
And defiantly take others advice with regards to going to court.

crankyassnoperope Mon 29-Jul-19 23:27:58

He's really screwed you here hasn't he OP sad And of course I do understand your hands are pretty tied right now, my post was more aimed at the people telling you not to upset the poor, innocent guests than at you yourself sad Can you and the kids all sleep in one room?

EileenAlanna Mon 29-Jul-19 23:28:46

While you're waiting for legal actions to kick in soak the mattress - and I mean SOAK IT - with as much water as it'll hold. No-one's going to even try to sleep in that. If he replaces the mattress, repeat. Every time. The terrible reviews will put an end to his nasty moves though.

Singlenotsingle Mon 29-Jul-19 23:39:26

If he is a legal owner, he can give licence to anyone to enter the property and remain. He could have a gf come and live there if he wanted. If I was in your shoes I would arrange to rent somewhere for me and the dc to live, then apply to the Court for an Order for Sale. (And yes, I know it's not easy, you may not be able to afford it etc etc. but it's probably the only way tbh).

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 23:42:49

But she is a legal owner as well, with equal rights.

downbutnotout2018 Mon 29-Jul-19 23:49:44

Jesus if that's the case i have a whole summer school holidays of this shit. I'm going to take my duvet and sleep on the kids bedroom floor. It's the only way I'm going to get any sleep. He's refusing to take down the listing. He's even put that there are young kids living at the property in the listing. angry

Winterlife Mon 29-Jul-19 23:52:58

Print that off, down. I believe that puts your children at risk.

I urge you to seek legal advice. His property rights do not trump yours.

Flowersandpineapples Mon 29-Jul-19 23:58:47

This is a huge child protection risk if there are strangers staying in your house. Can you sleep in a room with your children to keep them safe? Seek legal action immediately.

Brenna24 Tue 30-Jul-19 00:01:17

Bloody hell. That appalls me that he would put that in the listing. I think that you are going to have to sleep in the kid's room from now on. The previous poster who recommended a court application sounded like they had the best plan. Definitely print off the wording of the advert too. I would be tempted to speak to social services as well and find out their take on that, as drastic as that sounds.

Trethew Tue 30-Jul-19 00:03:55

Can I suggest you ask MN to move this to legal to see if any of the legal bods can help

downbutnotout2018 Tue 30-Jul-19 00:04:08

I'm off to sleep in the kids room floor. Wish me luck. Night sad

downbutnotout2018 Tue 30-Jul-19 00:04:54

Thanks I have a thread in legal but this is more active and has been a support.

Winterlife Tue 30-Jul-19 00:05:31

Do you think he is doing this to drive you from the home?

I can’t imagine any other reason a father would list that type of information on an Airbnb listing.

You could link the listing here, and posters could report it to Airbnb. I would have no issue reporting it as encouraging pedophiles. I’ve never seen a listing that brags about children being present.

BizzzzyBee Tue 30-Jul-19 00:07:55

I asked people to leave last time and they walked right past me and stayed anyway
Sorry but they wouldn’t be sleeping in my home. I’d chuck their stuff out the window, scream, bang on the door, blast music. No way would they be allowed to have a peaceful night’s sleep. And report him to social services, his endangerment of the children will go in your favour when it comes to custody.

TheGodmother Tue 30-Jul-19 00:31:43

I agree, I'd be knocking on their door telling them to leave! As soon as they arrived!

Kids' safety comes first!

You're sleeping in the floor, feeling angry!

Fuck that!

I don't understand you at all!

Short term, knock on the door and get them the fuck out your house.

Long term, through the courts as PP has advised.

Why do women let themselves and their children be walked all over?

GeorgiaGirl52 Tue 30-Jul-19 00:45:03

Call SS. He is advertising your children as part of the package! Might as well say Welcome Pedophiles! Go to a shelter and tell them you and your children are in danger.
Also get the names and addresses of the guests and tell them their information will be given to the police. They might leave faster.

hadthesnip2 Tue 30-Jul-19 00:45:21

I'm with @cranky on this one. No way would I put up with that shit. My kids mean more than a couple of disgruntled 'guests'. You have to get tough OP & fast

EKGEMS Tue 30-Jul-19 00:47:02

I'd probably murder him in his sleep after including the children residing there in the listing

thequeenoftarts Tue 30-Jul-19 02:52:28

Do you have any friends that have dogs with fleas?
Or itching powder in the bed haha, tough shite they know full well your not happy allowing them there, so on their heads be it

HennyPennyHorror Tue 30-Jul-19 03:24:34

Get on AirB&B's twitter....tell them that they're allowing DOMESTIC ABUSE to happen in their name and that you will sue them.

This is coercive behaviour on your ex's part and that's now recognised in court!

RebootYourEngine Tue 30-Jul-19 04:27:40

I would have been up at the attic asking them to leave. I would be kicking up a fuss with ex and air bnb. He's no father if he thinks it's ok to put his children through this. Does he want a relationship with his children?

IAskTooManyQuestions Tue 30-Jul-19 04:52:09

Slightly different scenario, two colleagues co bought house, pooling funds to get on the housing ladder. Along the way there was a falling out and one person left the property but rented out their 50%. Other colleague had to put up with this stranger in her house - shared kitchen, living space, bathroom.

The mortgage company did not give a toss so long as the mortgage was paid.

It is not a police matter - no crime has been committed. Whether the Op likes it or not, her Ex still lives in the house and can invite in who he pleases. The police are not going to get involved in this.

All the ridiculous comments up the thread - ignore them - frankly trashing other peoples belongings, spray painting walls, selling furniture is illegal.

The only recourse is social service and children's safeguarding. You might be able to get him removed from the property. Show them the advert where he includes children in the house.

SD1978 Tue 30-Jul-19 04:56:56

Do you rent or is it a mortgage? If renting, contact landlord ASAP. If mortgage, then prohibitive steps. I agree regarding twitter or social media to 'out' Airbnb if they are refusing to deal wth it.

IAskTooManyQuestions Tue 30-Jul-19 05:03:03

The Op said they jointly owned it as tenants in common

The house is jointly owned by us as tennants in common.

legaldictionary.net/tenants-in-common/

The legal term “tenants in common” refers to a form of ownership in which two or more people own separate shares of the same real property. In tenants in common circumstances, each person holds an individual, undivided ownership interest, which gives them an equal right to use the property or transfer their ownership interest.

downbutnotout2018 Tue 30-Jul-19 05:50:41

Well I'm wide awake now. Been on the bedroom floor all night. I'm exhausted. This all feels outrageous.

snitzelvoncrumb Tue 30-Jul-19 05:55:59

Op you are going to have to make the guests stay awful, it doesn't sound like you can do much else.

downbutnotout2018 Tue 30-Jul-19 05:56:59

"Tenants in common have a right to unrestricted access to the entire property, regardless of the percentage each owns. If the property earns income, each co-owner has a right to a percentage of the income equal to their percentage of ownership".

From the link posted upthread.

downbutnotout2018 Tue 30-Jul-19 06:02:33

I reported the listing last night but it is still there. I fucking hate airbnb and their apathy.

snitzelvoncrumb Tue 30-Jul-19 06:06:58

Why don't you watch TV, very loudly

snitzelvoncrumb Tue 30-Jul-19 06:10:32

When they leave glue the window closed, and spray something really awful. Tell each guest they are being used in a cruel game and are not welcome. Just be extremely annoying and loud, you will get terrible reviews.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »