Talk

Advanced search

Cheating.

(322 Posts)
Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:39:29

Ok, so I need help! I have no friends to talk to about this and it’s driving me crazy.

I suspect my fiance of 4 years is cheating on me. Again. We live together and have done for 3 years.

All the signs are there. I just can’t prove a thing and even if I did he would deny it. 2 years ago 2 desperate women found me on Facebook to tell me they were messaging and had slept with him. He denied both and still does to this day. I forgave him and moved on. Idiot I know!!! All was well until about 6 month ago.....

He keeps his phone on him constantly. Even if he wants to show me something on it he will screenshot it and message it me. He leaves the room to talk on it. It’s always on silent. Not enough to warrant a worry I know but here’s the rest..... when I ask to spend time together he’s always too busy. Too tired. But can go on his xbox all the time. Can make time to go meet his friends. He’s also stopped making any kind of effort with me not just with sex but cuddles, hugs, etc.

I was casually on BT site querying a bill and his mobile is on it. So I thought I’d check why the bill was so high in case he was ordering stuff. There’s a number that he’s ringing every day on his way home from work, on his way to work and throughout the day. It’s also being texted at times when I’m either still asleep in the morning or have gone to bed at night. Alarm bells right!?? Am I being paranoid? I haven’t spoken to him for three days because I don’t know how to feel. If I say something, he will deny it point blank. Also he has a knack of turning things around on me whenever I say I’m unhappy with something. So I just don’t. I can’t afford to leave him or kick him out right now. I feel so trapped with all this info, these feelings and what to do!!!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:41:25

Also I need to add, we started planning the wedding until he turned around and said not to. He won’t talk about it. Realistically I’m not even engaged if he doesn’t want to get married. I think he’s bored but has too cushty a life to leave as has no where to go

whatwouldbigfatfannydo Fri 12-Jul-19 09:46:14

I didn't want to read and run OP.

Maybe call the number on the bill and see who answers? If it is an OW, then you have proof to confront him.

By no means saying that is the right thing to do but it's the only thing I can think of right now! If it's true, I'd kick him out & sell the engagement ring. Cut back on spending as much as possible. Things being financially secure with him around is not worth the way you are feeling right now.

Even if there is no OW, the way he's treating you is not ok op.

Sorry you're going through this flowers

Snappedandfarted2019 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:48:59

You already know the answer op

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:51:51

Yeah ringing the number is a big no, I don’t have the confidence to do that and if it wasn’t another woman I couldn’t cope with the backlash if it came out. There’s children involved, I’ve just started a new job at small hours so I would lose the house if we split up. It’s such a hard situation. I’ve genuinely thought about just putting up and shutting up to keep a roof over my kids heads and be able to pay the bills. I wish I had friends to go out with and talk this over with or at least help me see if I’m being irrational or not.

hellsbellsmelons Fri 12-Jul-19 09:52:12

You need to get an separation plan in place.
Why can't you afford to leave?
Do you have any friends or family you could go to?
You know you need to end this.
He is a liar and a cheat and it won't ever change.
Please find your self-respect and self-esteem and dump this vile creature.
It doesn't matter if he denies it.
You KNOW!!!!!
So just say that you don't love or trust him anymore and this is over.
Then leave if you can.
What is the living situation?
Are you renting? Mortgage?

Happyspud Fri 12-Jul-19 09:53:04

You deserve better OP. It’s as simple as that.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:54:49

We rent but it’s my home. He moved 300 miles to move in with me so he has no one around here. My family arnt the type to put me up if something happened sadly aswell. Self esteem and respect is something I struggle with...I have BPD so this is why I’m questioning if it’s just my disorder making mind run away with these thoughts or if it’s genuine.

changeyoursheets Fri 12-Jul-19 09:54:57

Tbh even if he's not cheating it doesn't sound like the type of relationship that is going to make you happy.
Get out now before you're legally bound to him!

ImMeantToBeWorking Fri 12-Jul-19 09:56:36

Put the number into your phone and look up this person on whatsapp, if the person doesn't know about you, she might have a pic of the two of them as her profile pic. See can you use it to find the person on FB too.

I hope you are wrong OP but it will eat away at you until you know for definite. flowers

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:58:43

He borrowed money off his family yesterday to have a work day out. He text me at 5.30pm to say he was leaving work yet he had rang that number at 5pm till the time he text me. I have images of him sat in our car parked up somewhere around the corner on his phone. Here’s me hitting the house, making sure there’s a meal on the table for when he is in and I don’t spend a penny on myself for salons, clothes, going out even for coffee yet I still seem to be doing everything wrong. I think I need to get the courage to either ring that number or just start saving money secretly to pay bills till I can get a better paid job for me and the kids

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 10:00:04

Oh, you know. Jesus, to be honest with you the evidence you've already described couldn't really be more conclusive without you walking in on them! I know it's easy to doubt yourself, but objectively, seriously, you know.

A non-confrontational thing you could do would be to Google the number, or put it into Whatsapp and see what picture you get. Equally I would totally ring that for you...

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:00:48

I’m doing the WhatsApp thing now as there are two numbers

MMmomDD Fri 12-Jul-19 10:01:42

OP - it seems from your post that things aren’t great and you are unhappy in this relationship....
It started with the ‘fiancé of 4 years’.... Unless there are firm plans in place - assume this marriage isn’t happening. And plan accordingly.
You don’t need any proof either - it seems he has checked out and you are chugging along because changes are difficult.

If I were you - i’d really start planing my exit.

Cherry111 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:03:37

I was going to say the same, Dave the numbers in your phone and they will come up on your WhatsApp then you can see pictures x

Cherry111 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:04:09

*Save even

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:04:24

Damn, neither have photos on WhatsApp. I tried Facebook and nothing either. I just feel I need concrete evidence to confront him as he is brilliant at making me think I’m paranoid and crazy

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 10:07:48

Why don't you just confront him with the concrete proof that he's a mardy arsehole who never makes time for you, never shows you any affection, has back-tracked on your shared plans for the future and is someone you definitely can't be wasting any more of your life on? He can't make you feel crazy and paranoid about that because it's a true statement of how you feel - for good reason - and how you feel is COMPLETELY VALID and you deserve better.

Miniloso Fri 12-Jul-19 10:09:46

Withhold number and phone ....

In my opinion he is definitely up to no good. You know it too OP.

This is no life for you, there must be a way for you to leave the relationship. Will you get tax credits if you are single?

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:13:00

I’m putting a plan in place. I’m going to leave him. This does mean saving for a while and I don’t start my new job till September so it will have to be after that money wise. It’s 16 hours but hopefully with that, tax credits and whatnot I can do this on my own. Like you say, I shouldn’t be being made to feel like this. I do deserve better than someone who doesn’t make me a priority anymore. I know him better than anyone I I know something is wrong, massively wrong. I just can’t do this anymore, I’m just a miserable cow all the time now and it’s not fair on my kids. I need to get out as soon as it is financially possible

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:13:50

September is when I’ll be able to do that. I just have to get through the next month and a bit then I can.

PicsInRed Fri 12-Jul-19 10:15:10

Of course he's cheating, you have loads more evidence than most women get, but this sort of psychopath man would deny it even if he was caught en flagrante. There's even a song for it.

🎵🎵🎵
But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me
🎵🎵🎵

Dump him, get counselling, do the Freedom Programme.

SweetAsSpice Fri 12-Jul-19 10:15:41

Trust your instinct.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:19:13

F**k. I feel so empty. I’m just sat here on the sofa looking at the housework I need to do, my teen is asleep in bed, I look a right state from crying.....f**k. I need to get my game face on and pretend everything is ok tbh. For now. He has no clue that I know anything I don’t think. I even got rid of my Facebook and don’t keep a thing from him. Why do people do this? Why can’t people just be honest and be kind.

OurChristmasMiracle Fri 12-Jul-19 10:24:41

Check if it’s a female. Save the number and see what name comes up on WhatsApp.

If it is your gut is right.

Actually screw that. Just leave him. You aren’t getting anything out of the relationship anyway
flowers

changeyoursheets Fri 12-Jul-19 10:24:47

Another (convoluted) way of finding out who they are is to have their number saved in your phone and then go onto Instagram (if you have it) and 'find friends' , allow it to access your contacts and then their profile will come up if they have an Instagram account.
Long winded yes, but it works

changeyoursheets Fri 12-Jul-19 10:25:17

But yes. I agree you should just get rid. He isn't making you happy, you deserve to be happy!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:28:49

I’ve tried Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram but nothing at all. Whoever it is, they’re extremely bloody private!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:33:05

I’ve just gone into last months calls, every morning the minute he leaves the house he rings it for about 20 minutes. Then the same on his break time, lunch and going home. Then nothing till I’m in bed. I have my proof. I’m getting a sitter tonight, getting some slap on and going to the fluffing pub. I feel like just texting him “I know” and leaving it at that

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 10:35:26

My ex did this, our numbers were on the same bill and saw this same one come up so I called it on a withheld number to see if a female answered. The plan was to just hang up, but they didn't answer. Then it went to a voicemail of the girl he worked with that I had a previous issue with.....

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:37:27

I’m dying to ring but at the same time I’m absolutely shitting myself. What if it’s a family member and I get the backlash? What if it’s a male friend? What if it is a woman? My heart is racing looking at all these calls on my phone right now. I can’t think of any other explanation

hellsbellsmelons Fri 12-Jul-19 10:40:40

Fake it 'til you make it OP.
That's always good advice.
Keep you plan to yourself for now or he will talk you round.
And get out to that pub tonight and bloody enjoy yourself.
Time for you now. I'm glad you've realised this.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:40:41

I think I’ve found something on Instagram

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 10:41:28

Just withhold your number and ring? Or get someone else to ring.

I'd wait for them to answer and say hi, who's this? I've just had a missed call from you......

But you know it's another woman already.

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 10:41:53

Do you know her?

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 10:42:57

What did you find?!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:43:02

I saved the contacts to my phone. I searched Instagram friends and a woman came up I’ve never heard of. It also brought up people I know but don’t have their numbers so I’m confused. I’m not tech savvy enough to know what to do with this

labyrinth Fri 12-Jul-19 10:45:04

Just withhold your number and call. If a female answers and you dont recognise their voice say "hi is this (generic name)? When she says no say "oh sorry, who is it? " and see if she says who it is. At least then you have a first name to go on.
Do you know his phone pass code? Could you get access while he's asleep?
I feel for you OP its happened to me too. Mine was stupid enough to have synced his phone on iTunes with all the contacts so I could match the number from his bill to a woman he worked with.
flowers

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 10:45:40

So you have a name now? You could ring the number and say hi, is that "Megan"?

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 10:46:39

Sorry if you've already answered this (I'm dog walking)... Have you typed the number into google or Facebook? It may come up on linked in.
Or, have you saved the number as a contact in your phone and had a look to see if there's a what's app pic?

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 10:47:26

Really sorry, I've just read the full thread.

Weenurse Fri 12-Jul-19 10:48:58

Good luck 💐

namemcnamechange Fri 12-Jul-19 10:49:18

Back in the days when I used tinder, I found if I saved someone’s number in my phone, within 24 hours they appeared in my “people you may know” on Facebook.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:50:30

I don’t have Facebook. I made a fake profile to search the number and name but nothing is coming up. All I have is a name, a private account and a blurry photo of a woman and young man on Instagram.

Flower64 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:51:47

My ex was a master at this. He was constantly having emotional affairs with other women. Then called me controlling and paranoid when I asked him about messages on his phone to a work colleague including a picture of his privates and a hotel booking. Still tried to convince me I was just paranoid. He had even spent time on the phone to her when our child was poorly and i was trying to get hold of him to let him know that we had to go to the hospital. The proof is there - no man should be calling anyone that much unless they're in a relationship. I am so sorry for you but please don't stay cos of finances. You will cope

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 10:54:05

Can you log into any of his social media?

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:55:49

Nope, he has never told me a thing about anything he does and refuses to add me on anything social media related. Always has.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:57:08

That woman isn’t on Facebook. I’m driving myself crazy here. I’m not going out tonight as I’ve realised I have no one to go out with 😂😂😂 why is it only 10.56??? I need a wine 😂😂😂 OMG I’m cracking up. I’m actually sat laughing at myself for what a fool I have been

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 10:57:37

Wait... he refuses to have you on his social media...?

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 10:58:23

I would have kicked off big style a long time ago if he refused to have me on any of his accounts!!!!! That is not ok in the slightest.

woodwhitecand Fri 12-Jul-19 10:58:58

i'll call the number!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 10:59:44

It’s not her. I’ve found who that is. Damn!! Thought I was on to something

whatwouldbigfatfannydo Fri 12-Jul-19 11:00:31

You should still go out! Leave him home alone and check out for tonight. Take yourself for dinner and book a hotel. You bloody well deserve some time for yourself.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:01:01

Yeah he’s always ignored my friend requests when I used to have Facebook and won’t have me on Instagram either. When he did add me once on Facebook, within 2 days of me tagging him in a pic of me and him, the first woman messaged me.

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:01:00

Honestly it's times like this I wish this wasn't anonymous 😂 me and my friend are the Queens of stalking online. She is the ultimate FBI and we'd have this solved ASAP hahaha.

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:01:19

Is there a room he always goes into to talk on the phone at home?
If so, could you leave your phone somewhere hidden in that room with voice recorder on? May be a long wait, but you might catch him.
A weekend maybe when he doesn't get to run off to work?
Or be wife of the year and get up to go out with the kids early Saturday morning so he has a rest (after you've fallen woken him with coffee), then maybe he'll ring her and you've got your recording?

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:01:48

When he did add me once on Facebook, within 2 days of me tagging him in a pic of me and him, the first woman message

How have you not run for the hills already?!?!?

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:02:51

If only 😓 the wages are what he earns and there’s about £70 in the bank. We live week to week and they’re pretty much gone between the bills, food and his fags. I need to crack on and do something because the teen has just got up and asked me what’s wrong.

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:03:13

@usersouthcoast this is a good idea, however I'd be way too impatient.

I'm way too invested in this thread right now 😂 we will get to the bottom of this!!!!

Theworldcouldbemymollusc Fri 12-Jul-19 11:03:21

to be honest it sounds more like you are the other woman not her. He is ringing her for hours a day. You don’t even need to dig any deeper - you don’t trust him - just go. He has cheated on you multiple times and will continue to do so. You can do this op - if not for you then to show your teens what is not acceptable in a relationship. Good luck.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:04:09

He works weekends and is up before me. I think he’s going for a fag and using his phone outside. I’m going to have to get sneaky with this.

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:04:59

God, yeah, go out! Find a pub with some live music, or take a book.

Don't forget, you haven't been as big a fool as he has. HE'S the one who's failed miserably at relationships right here, you have been the success! He's let the side down - more fool him. You've done a good job, you've succeeded in being not a total arsehole in a relationship, and unfortunately for you the person you've been in one with has failed. He's a failure. You are not. You will walk out of this with far more than he will, he will only take with him his pitiable failure as a partner and as a human being. Good luck to him. He's the fool.

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:05:07

@Michellepebbles86 it's your rented property though, right?

If you kick him out (which you definitely should) you can get help towards your rent and living costs as a single parent. It seems scary at first, but there is help out there!

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:09:48

Yeah. It I don’t start my new job properly until September. I’m in training for 2 hours a day 5 days a week over August so I can’t claim anything until I’m actually contracted in September. So I’m buggered until then. I can’t claim jsa as I’m in that training and I won’t get any other benefit. We’re behind with rent, my council tax is through the roof due to an overpayment last year and it’s all such a mess. I can’t put my kids in the position of maybe losing the house. It’s my home and he moved in with me but his wages pay everything. The child tax credit just about covers food and stuff the kids need.

hellsbellsmelons Fri 12-Jul-19 11:09:49

Oh OP this must be horrendous.
I totally understand the need for 'proof'
That stomach churning feeling when you are trying to figure out who numbers belong to etc......
I really hope you find something soon.
Although, you know you don't need proof right!?
There is no court of law here.

Princessfaffalot Fri 12-Jul-19 11:10:27

Oh god OP I’m so sorry, what an absolute shit.

I’ll call the number and would gladly go to the pub! X

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:12:13

I’m going to search his drawers. I feel like I’m invading privacy and I’m a crazy woman but I have to find something

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:12:20

Oh, shit. I didn't realise things were like that, my bad.

Definitely time to gather your evidence in prep for when your job is secured in Sept.

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:14:39

If it's any help I think I speak for many of us when I say given the situation he's put you in it isn't crazy at all to be looking through the drawers. It's perfectly understandable.

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:15:45

I second crankys post, and ALL the pub posts xx

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:20:16

There’s nothing

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:21:03

Not even a receipt. I’m clueless to why he took so much money out yesterday just for a work training day. He dressed up aswell. We share a bank card and account because he got in debt with his. So I see everything

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:21:22

Bank or credit card statements?

labyrinth Fri 12-Jul-19 11:21:44

Dont just check his drawers but check places that he wouldn't think you would look. His coat pockets, gym bag, anywhere that he considers his space that you aren't likely to be. Although I imagine it's probably all on his phone.
I commando crawled round the bed at 4am and snook into the bathroom to check his phone. Is that an option for you OP? or does he have a passcode that you're not privy to?

GidgetGirl Fri 12-Jul-19 11:22:21

Stay strong - you are absolutely positively not being unreasonable. I would happily call the number and pretend I’m looking for one of my work clients if you PMed it to me.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:22:47

Everything is coded. He sleeps with his phone either in his hand or next to his pillow so I’ve no chance of that. I have found a phone that I didn’t know he had but there’s nothing on it. I’m checking his pockets

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:23:15

Did you try simply googling the phone number? Long shot, but you never know. How much did he take out yesterday? Any pattern of him taking out money? Similar amounts for example?

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:24:26

Do you think he was on a training day? His sat nav might tell you otherwise if you can nip out in his car and check the history on there.

I wouldn't do anything hasty in your position. Let him pay the bills while you get this training out of the way. Can you do some extra work in the evenings to save up a bit in the meantime?

Bar work is pretty easy to come by.

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:25:12

Second phone? Money? Sex workers??

Probably projecting here but honestly if you'd seen what I've seen you'd think anything was possible. I'll admit that doesn't make a lot of sense with the multiple long-ish calls to one number though. At least it's not what i'd expect.

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:25:51

No sex worker has time for long chats 3 times a day plus messaging!

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:26:05

Yes!!! Sat nav and check his car

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:26:32

Also, you can definitely ride this out til September if that's what you need to do. You'll have to give yourself an escape in your own mind though, start planning, start finding things to look forward to, find things to be excited about in a life where you don't have to feel this way.

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:26:57

And find my iPhone or similar. Google maps?

crankyassnoperope Fri 12-Jul-19 11:27:05

No crusty I shouldn't have thought that made sense.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:27:32

I have kids and no one to help so more work is out of the question sadly. My 16yo has to have my youngest whilst I’m in training over the summer. I haven’t found a thing. We have no satnav either. I’ve got a dead end with this now. I have the number but not the balls to ring it. I’m going to listen out for him on his phone tonight and check the call list online to see if the pattern is there. He only took £30 but when we basically live off nothing that’s a hell of a lot of money for a work training day then you get your lunch bought for you and can’t drink at after because he’s driving.

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:28:01

One of us text her.
"Hi Hun, (you tell us what he might call her), it's me. Dropped my phone down the toilet so using this temporarily. Hope you are having a good day xxx"

And just wait

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:29:20

Oh I wouldn't go with the text! Gives too much time to think and the likelybreply would be who is this? Or ring me. Then what?!

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:30:06

Yeah true. ^

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:30:41

But I would ring it. Just withhold number and don't speak, or pretend to be from ppi claims and launch into a questionnaire starting with asking her name

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:30:49

I wonder if she doesn't even know. She might think he's single, therefore may welcome a direct call from OP

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:31:10

I need to work out how to make it so my phone number doesn’t come up and I just want to hear if it’s a woman’s voice and how old. I’m still thinking it could be family, he has kids but doesn’t really speak to them. But if it was his kids why hide it? My head is all over the place. It’s his break time - I’m checking the BT

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:31:32

Or ring it and be a recruiter from Indeed

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:32:01

Surely that's just dialling 141077....

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:32:27

True. But he could leave and then what about the bills? I wouldn't let him know I know at all. Just make plans to kick him out on his arse by changing the locks come September.

It's very possible the OW doesn't know. It sounds like the previous two didn't

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:32:33

I thought that only worked with landlines?

ofwolfandman Fri 12-Jul-19 11:33:16

I texted the girl once, managed to borrow his phone because my grandad called it. I snuck off to the toilet and locked myself in. She texted him as I was on his phone, so I started replied as him to see what info I could get. He'd deleted the whole convo before he handed the phone over to me to use. Stupid man.

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:33:59

Neither of them had a clue. He was telling them he was visiting his kids when he came to mine. Apparently.

crustycrab Fri 12-Jul-19 11:34:14

Have you got an iPhone? Settings/phone/show my caller ID. Toggle it to off. Check it's worked by "accidentally" dialling your teens phone or landline

usersouthcoast Fri 12-Jul-19 11:35:00

Yeah, I bet you this one doesn't know either

Michellepebbles86 Fri 12-Jul-19 11:35:11

Brilliant thanks I’m going to try that

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »