Talk

Advanced search

Help 6 year old walked in on an intimate moment

(102 Posts)
Magic32019 Fri 12-Jul-19 07:06:53

So I'm 19 weeks pregnant and finding sex a painful experience currently so his morning to help my husband out we were let's say rubbing him sweetly whilst i whispered naughty things in his ear and our 6 year old daughter had walked in unbeknown to us as soon as I saw her I covered him and asked her to leave.
I feel awful I don't know how much she saw I spoken to her gently and said for our privacy can she knock as sometimes we have special cuddles as we love each other very much and that she wasn't in trouble. But I feel horrified she may have seen my husband with an erection 😩😩 she is my eldest so this is new territory for us how do you deal with this situation?

LuckyLou7 Fri 12-Jul-19 07:10:29

Get a lock for your bedroom door.
She probably won't realise what she walked in on until she is sexually active herself, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Fri 12-Jul-19 07:20:39

As PP said -you need a lock on your bedroom door

Magic32019 Fri 12-Jul-19 07:22:32

Hi thanks for reply the annoying thing is I've been pestering my husband for a lock on the door with him promising it will get done but is yet too! Maybe this will prompt him now 😔

SquirellTamer Fri 12-Jul-19 07:53:52

You definitely need a lock. We have had a lock on our door since our kids were mobile.

Enclume Fri 12-Jul-19 08:30:19

If your kid ignores it, she probably doesn't understand what she saw.

If she starts sniggering and calling you Handy Mandy, she probably does.

Rainbowknickers Fri 12-Jul-19 08:49:35

I walked in on my parents hard at it when I was about her age
I didn’t understand it at all
Now I’m 41 it’s just a vague memory
I promise she won’t remember it because it’s a one off for her but do get a lock on your door!

Pinktinker Fri 12-Jul-19 08:55:06

Agreed with lock on the door. My DD walked in on DH and I once too. She thought we were wrestling grin.

Magic32019 Fri 12-Jul-19 09:09:45

Lol to the wrestling 🤼‍♂️ my husband is under strict instructions that the door is to be sorted this weekend it's just so embarrassing 😳weirdly my daughter was fine around her dad this morning but sheepish around me 😔 family life is all about learning I suppose totally lesson learnt x

Myheartbelongsto Fri 12-Jul-19 11:43:04

rubbing him sweetly.......i literally just put my toast back on the plate and there it's going to stay.

FuriousVexation Fri 12-Jul-19 11:48:37

Why are we being so weird about this?

Sex is a happy, loving, natural part of an adult relationship. Why not just tell her that? She's 6 and you have one on the way so surely you've already told her how conception works?

Summertimeatthebeach Fri 12-Jul-19 11:50:51

Ime having a locked bedroom door makes for a better sex life!

AnyFucker Fri 12-Jul-19 11:53:00

Does giving a hand job get you pregnant ? grin

recall Fri 12-Jul-19 11:53:37

My daughter found handcuffs on our bed, and brought it up with my mum over the dinner table 😱

MonkeyToesOfDoom Fri 12-Jul-19 11:57:30

Sex is a happy, loving, natural part of an adult relationship

I agree.. but a line in the OP..
"I'm 19 weeks pregnant and finding sex a painful experience currently so his morning to help my husband out"

Makes me wonder.
Was OP horny but unable or was her OH badgering, claiming he needs it, emotionally manipulating op?

Men do not need orgasms. Men do not need helping out. Men will say they do, they don't.

Op was in pain, they're daughter was up and about, their door was open etc. It hardly sounds mutually enjoyable and relaxing.

Redglitter Fri 12-Jul-19 12:28:22

Op was in pain

No she said sex is painful she didnt say she was in pain this morning

TellItLikeItReallyIs Fri 12-Jul-19 12:56:42

we were let's say rubbing him sweetly whilst i whispered naughty things in his ear

Rubbing him sweetly? Let's say?

If it's possible to die cringing I maybe about to! I've read some twee cringing making stuff on here but that wins.

You were masturbating him with your hand. Not hard is it? grin Pun very much intended.

SkintAsASkintThing Fri 12-Jul-19 15:11:11

'Rubbing him sweetly' grin

Just popping on to let you know my face just ate itself. Bloody hell 😂😂😂

TheOnlyLivingBoyInNewCross Fri 12-Jul-19 15:16:43

Rubbing him sweetly? 😂

Wanking him off?

Get a lock or wait to rub him sweetly til your DD's asleep.

Yellowweatherwarning Fri 12-Jul-19 15:17:55

Who thinks we should ask dh's /dp's later if they want rubbing sweetly? Those who guess right can have A WANK!

unlimiteddilutingjuice Fri 12-Jul-19 15:21:48

Rubbing him sweetly with my song.
Rubbing him sweetly. With my song.

QueenOfTheCroneAge Fri 12-Jul-19 15:27:04

@unlimiteddilutingjuice OMFG!!!! I just about to post that! grin can't get it out of my head!

unlimiteddilutingjuice Fri 12-Jul-19 15:28:21

gringringrin

NomDeQwerty Fri 12-Jul-19 15:32:50

Rub it sweetly and you'll still be at it by teatime. hmm
It needs a nice firm grip then get on with your day. 🤣

IntoValhalla Fri 12-Jul-19 15:34:30

I think you handled it exactly as I would have.
You didn’t lie to her, but you didn’t go into the gory details either. If she’s not asked or mentioned it again then I’d just leave it....and get a lock for your door blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »