Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

relationship problems

(4 Posts)
fuzzymummy Thu 26-Jul-07 18:22:50

How does one get advice on domestic abuse from a confidential , independent source ?

hoolagirl Thu 26-Jul-07 18:24:10

Womens Aid?

PetitFilou1 Thu 26-Jul-07 19:39:58

Assuming this is against a woman - Refuge (

Leilel Thu 26-Jul-07 20:44:37

Try the CAB, they can give you the legal and practical advice you may need, and they can refer you on to specialists for emotional support

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: