Talk

Advanced search

Am I a slapper?

(75 Posts)
Lottielettuce Fri 07-Jun-19 15:41:05

Hi everyone, I’m new here so please be gentle.
Last year after 5 years of widowhood I joined Match. I realise that at 71 I’m far older than most of you, anyway I met this 47 year old guy who prefers older women, there were sparks and fireworks and it was lust at first sight. We met several times but it eventually fizzled out because we were both meeting other people but we always kept messaging each other. Recently I met someone my age who is lovely attentive and every I could want so last night I suspended my old account. However, since doing that the younger guy has been WhatsApping me like crazy and wants to come and see me tonight. Question is, am I being a complete old slapper to want just another night of fantastic sex before the rocking chair beckons, or should I do the honourable thing and tell him to go away?

Redcrayons Fri 07-Jun-19 17:18:44

My mum is 71. She writes nothing like you

And mine. This is not a scenario she's ever likely to encounter either.

If genuine, you're a long time dead, love. Go for it.
If not, get back to Reddit, troll.

Mrsmadevans Fri 07-Jun-19 17:19:57

Whatever you are on OP l would love to have some and no you are not a slapper !

PortiaCastis Fri 07-Jun-19 17:21:37

My Mum doesn't write like that either

mimibunz Fri 07-Jun-19 17:24:10

Oh please. If you are a real person you would have sorted it out by 71. Don’t ask strangers on the internet.

redspider1 Fri 07-Jun-19 17:27:35

So long as there is no commitment to anyone else, go ahead and enjoy yourself.

redspider1 Fri 07-Jun-19 17:31:16

My Mum doesn't write like that either

Why would she write like your mum? Oh yeah, every person of the same generation writes in the same way don't they, silly me! hmm

magoria Fri 07-Jun-19 17:34:05

Let the new older man go so he can find someone who appreciates sharing a rocking chair with him.

Have the fun you want as a single person.

over50andfab Fri 07-Jun-19 17:35:16

Ummmm a guy 26 yrs younger than me messaged me on match today...it happens! I’ve also had a short relationship with a younger man.

STIs are on the increase in older divorced/widowed people - who think condoms are no longer needed for preventing pregnancy. OP, If you’re not exclusive with the other guy, I say go for it, Play safe, and get fully tested after the relationship is finished.

Have fun!

Aprillygirl Fri 07-Jun-19 17:46:53

Enjoying sex does not make you a slapper. As long as you're honest with,and don't mind possibly losing the new guy, go for it.

NameChangeNugget Fri 07-Jun-19 17:47:55

Why don’t you invite them both over for a spit roast?

SmiledWithTheRisingSun Fri 07-Jun-19 17:50:10

The OP does not have the voice of a 71 year old. biscuit

S1naidSucks Fri 07-Jun-19 18:06:57

It sounds like a gerontophile's fantasy tbh adds new word to list of perverted people. 🤢

S1naidSucks Fri 07-Jun-19 18:08:17

The OP does not have the voice of a 71 year old.

No, but they might have the cock of a 47yr old. grin

crazyasafox Fri 07-Jun-19 19:40:27

@redspider1

Why would she write like your mum? Oh yeah, every person of the same generation writes in the same way don't they, silly me! hmm

Maybe not EXACTLY the same way, but most people of the same generation write in a similar manner, and also have very similar handwriting. DD swore that her friend's nan was sending birthday cards to herself, when 5 individual cards from Beryl, Molly, Joyce, June, and Edna were sitting on the mantelpiece with almost identical handwriting in each one.

It wasn't til she and her friend were leaving the Nan's house that the 5 ladies turned up to go the the local social club with her, that DD realised they all existed, and had all sent her a card.

Point of fact is though, that a 71 y.o would not be writing like a 16-17 y.o. boy. No WAY is the OP a 71 y.o. woman!

RuffleCrow Fri 07-Jun-19 19:48:06

Slapper?! Who even uses that word any more?

You lived through the 1960s. You were young at the dawn of second wave feminism. Why are you using misogynistic language to refer to yourself?

Wheresthebeach Fri 07-Jun-19 20:06:50

I knew this would be a fun thread by the title! grin

fecketyfeck21 Fri 07-Jun-19 20:42:32

so what happens next op ? or are you busy with your home work ?

crazyasafox Fri 07-Jun-19 21:23:52

@fecketyfeck21 the OP is probably cramming for their GCSEs. grin

IndieTara Fri 07-Jun-19 21:39:03

@Ivy44 I'm in the menopause currently, am 53 and have a great sex life.
Why do so many people think being menopausal means no sex ?

Ivy44 Sat 08-Jun-19 08:48:02

@indie
Glad to hear it. I thought the sex hormones decreased and switched off your libido?

DarklyDreamingDexter Sat 08-Jun-19 09:09:18

No idea if this is a troll, but I do have a friend who is 70 and is genuinely shagging a man in his late forties, so it is possible! I'm not suggesting she is the OP as she'd never write this or see herself as a "slapper". My friend has been on HRT for years and attributes that to her still being "frisky" as she put it, at her age. You'd never guess she was 70, late 50s at most. Not all 70 somethings look or act like little old ladies!

fecketyfeck21 Sat 08-Jun-19 09:24:31

you are as young as the man you feel grin

IndieTara Sat 08-Jun-19 14:51:37

@Ivy44 can't imagine I'm the only one so I hope that the general consensus is wrong :-)

I have a lot of other menopausal symptoms but lack of libido isn't one of them.

75Renarde Sat 08-Jun-19 20:09:32

People DO seem to be obsessed with the word slapper, don't they?

Point is and I see no reason that the post insnt geuine, she has in her own mind formed a homd with older guy by virtue of coming off OLD. I get that. I also get she wants to have sex with hottie.

Ahh man, you're 71. Go for it grin

HOWEVER! There are red flags flying over hottie. OLD is rammed with narcs. His desperation on the WA is speaking volumes. As is his prowess in bed otherwise you wouldn't be tempted. Why Didcot fizzle out btw?

So yeah. My advice, enjoy. Don't get emotionally invested. I guarantee it will end badly if you do.

EdWinchester Sat 08-Jun-19 20:11:14

Yeah right hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »