Talk

Advanced search

Am I a slapper?

(75 Posts)
Lottielettuce Fri 07-Jun-19 15:41:05

Hi everyone, I’m new here so please be gentle.
Last year after 5 years of widowhood I joined Match. I realise that at 71 I’m far older than most of you, anyway I met this 47 year old guy who prefers older women, there were sparks and fireworks and it was lust at first sight. We met several times but it eventually fizzled out because we were both meeting other people but we always kept messaging each other. Recently I met someone my age who is lovely attentive and every I could want so last night I suspended my old account. However, since doing that the younger guy has been WhatsApping me like crazy and wants to come and see me tonight. Question is, am I being a complete old slapper to want just another night of fantastic sex before the rocking chair beckons, or should I do the honourable thing and tell him to go away?

Marylou2 Fri 07-Jun-19 16:20:15

So want this to be for realgringrin. Just go for it OP!

ClosdesMouches Fri 07-Jun-19 16:21:31

hmm

qazxc Fri 07-Jun-19 16:22:58

You don't sound that interested in the new bloke TBH. He may be all you want on paper but if the connection isn't there and you find him boring (the rocking chair comment), you should probably let him go and keep looking.
Wanting to still have sex with younger bloke is another sign of this.

deydododatdodontdeydo Fri 07-Jun-19 16:24:47

You are a playa, I think.

Thatsalovelycuppatea Fri 07-Jun-19 16:24:51

Sorry but I think it's ridiculous. Definitely a wind up.

S1naidSucks Fri 07-Jun-19 16:25:24

I can’t see why so many posters are so disbelieving that the OP is real, and I’m one if the most cynical fuckers on here. If you are indeed real, then go for it, so long as the other man doesn’t think it’s an exclusive relationship. Don’t forget the lub. 😉

fecketyfeck21 Fri 07-Jun-19 16:25:48

Al she's not likely to get pregnant at 71 grin

TemporaryPermanent Fri 07-Jun-19 16:27:31

Why not just keep going with the sex account? Do you have to have an exclusive partnership? Does your new chap even want that? Do you?

I've got several connections on the go since being widowed at 49. In my 50s I'm learning more about my own sexuality than I had any idea was possible. Why are you so keen to wave goodbye to great sex? Surely it would be good to have both hot sex and companionship? if that's not available as a single package, why not go for multiples?

Crinkle77 Fri 07-Jun-19 16:27:41

Go for it!

zippey Fri 07-Jun-19 16:29:34

Can you keep them both going? Ask them to agree to an open relationship and you can have your cake and eat it too

Coronapop Fri 07-Jun-19 16:30:23

I do not believe one word of this.

SoupDragon Fri 07-Jun-19 16:30:32

she's not likely to get pregnant at 71

No, but age is no barrier to an STI!

NottonightJosepheen Fri 07-Jun-19 16:33:41

I can’t see why so many posters are so disbelieving that the OP is real

The disingenuous, faux-naive tone?
The use of the word 'slapper'. <shudder>

It sounds like a gerontophile's fantasy tbh, mining for backslaps and personal anecdotes and fantasy fodder.

HollowTalk Fri 07-Jun-19 16:40:51

I reckon the OP is a guy who gets off on older women. So to speak.

Nancydrawn Fri 07-Jun-19 16:42:17

Practice safe sex.

Gonorrhea is spreading madly in retirement villages as people think they're too old for kids so they don't need condoms. To add: increasingly antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

E.g. cbs12.com/news/cbs12-news-investigates/seniors-having-sex-leads-to-a-spike-in-sexually-transmitted-diseases

MollyHuaCha Fri 07-Jun-19 16:43:40

It's OP's first post.

What a surprise...

JudgeRindersMinder Fri 07-Jun-19 16:44:21

Absolutely go for it😁

For those of you doubting the OP, why?

NottonightJosepheen Fri 07-Jun-19 16:45:33

Also: The 'I'm new here' defense. A 71 year old starts perusing MN recently (absolutely nowt wrong with that) and her first or near fist post is about 'one last shag with a toyboy or is she a slapper'? confused

user1486131602 Fri 07-Jun-19 16:48:56

Hell no! Go for it. You’re al long time dead!!

Windmillwhirl Fri 07-Jun-19 16:49:53

My mum is 71. She writes nothing like you.

humblebumblebees Fri 07-Jun-19 16:58:39

@Windmillwhirl has a very good point. OP's writing style does suggest a younger person.

3timeslucky Fri 07-Jun-19 17:00:42

Whatsapping like crazy as the language of a 71 year old is more improbable than the idea of someone of that age enjoying sex.

crazyasafox Fri 07-Jun-19 17:04:08

I am torn between posting this >>> 😂

Or this >>> 🤢

Or THIS >>> 😲

@Windmillwhirl

My mum is 71. She writes nothing like you.

Yeah this. ^

The OP is definitely a couple of generations below that. Late 20s tops...

OR she IS 71, and is the most immature and intellectually-challenged 71 y.o I have ever encountered.

@fecketyfeck21

She's not likely to get pregnant at 71.

Oh I dunno, some women on here claim to be mothers at outlandish ages, often with natural conceptions. wink

BlueMerchant Fri 07-Jun-19 17:06:33

Old guy needs to get out of his rocker and run for the hills....

Nomorepies Fri 07-Jun-19 17:17:22

I call fake. What you after ‘OP’ some juicy granny sex stories? envy NOT envy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »