Talk

Advanced search

Help with divorce paperwork, form D11.

(4 Posts)
Rainbow03 Thu 16-May-19 11:14:39

Hi just wondered if anybody could help with my question only I’ve been on the divorce centre helpline for over an hour waiting!

I sent off my D11 form to deem my petition served as husband has had it for about 8 months now. They have sent all 3 copies back with a note saying I need to send off a new help with fees form. I didn’t realise it was one form for each application. I had help with fees for the petition but that say I need to send off another form for this D11 form. Are they expecting me to resend the D11 application form also seeing as tho they sent all 3 copies back?

NotSuchASmugMarriedNow1 Thu 16-May-19 11:25:48

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I will say that ringing the court direct and asking them for clarification is very useful. Also, theres a website called wikidivorce that helps you negotiate the mountain of paperwork.

Questionnumber1 Thu 16-May-19 17:01:40

I didn't have to fill in a new help with fees form for each stage but it might be because 8 months has passed?

Rainbow03 Thu 16-May-19 18:52:07

Do you think I can just resend the applications they returned with an emended reference number or should I reprint and fill it out again?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: