Advanced search

My exH has married the OW - and I don't care

(30 Posts)
BreakfastAtSquiffanys Mon 25-Mar-19 00:54:06

The opposite of love is not hate.
It's indifference

RomanticFatigue Mon 25-Mar-19 00:36:31

Thanks Pippi and Shadow.

The thing is, I've been so happy the past couple of months. Because the weight of the past is no longer on me. And I've got a new boyfriend to distract me too. My life is so much better now than it was when I was with him.

Shadowofthemoon Mon 25-Mar-19 00:06:56

That’s wonderful flowers
Now go and grab yourself a fabulous life.

PippilottaLongstocking Mon 25-Mar-19 00:01:24

Go you!

RomanticFatigue Sun 24-Mar-19 23:57:51

I'm surprised because I don't feel a thing.

I was broken when I found out he was cheating on me. I threw him out, didn't do the pick me dance and that dented his fragile ego and he threw me to the wolves. I was devastated at what did to me and it's taken a good couple of years to get myself back on track. A big stumbling block was when I found out the OW was pregnant - it sent me straight back to therapy. And I cried a lot when his daughter was born.

So, I've just opened a message from a mutual friend to say they have got married. And I honestly don't feel anything. For him anyway. For me, I feel elated. I'm finally free of him and the past. I just wanted to post this as a mark of the pompoms I'm waving for myself. I got there. Go me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »