Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Money for child maintenance??

(6 Posts)
madabout Mon 09-Jul-07 15:38:13

ex is selling on ebay - not making a lot og money but circe £400 in 2 weeks aint bad!! Now I'm not supposed to know he has all this income but he made me ware of £100 so when I asked him for minimum maintenace of a fiver he told me to ** off!
Should I declare this to my solicitor?

scorpio1 Mon 09-Jul-07 15:39:57

i take it he doesn't work? sadly you are only entitled to £5 per week. that ebay money may only be a one off. it is very hard sometimes to get money from your ex, i know. i doubt the solicitor will count ebay money.

Speccy Mon 09-Jul-07 15:41:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Speccy Mon 09-Jul-07 15:41:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scorpio1 Mon 09-Jul-07 15:42:24

he should be giving you the £5 though

suezee Mon 09-Jul-07 15:46:07

if he isnt working and claiming benefits you can still get the csa onto him, my friend did it to her ex cos she was sick of him asking for money off her when he had their dd. i know its pennies but at least its taken off him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now